- Does AMC charge a convenience fee?
- How do I waive AMC convenience fee?
- How do you avoid movie ticket convenience fee?
- What is a convenience fee for movie tickets?
- Why is there a convenience fee?
- How much are tickets at AMC?
- Does Sinemia cover convenience fee?
- Does Regal charge a convenience fee?
- Does AMC have free drink refills?
- Are movie tickets cheaper in the morning?
- Where can I get cheap movie tickets?
- What is a convenience fee?
Does AMC charge a convenience fee?
For example, AMC charges a “convenience” fee to order tickets online.
Currently that fee will cost you $1.42 per ticket.
Also, they currently don’t accept refunds on any “convenience” fee.
They will waive the fee during the checkout process if you have and enter your AMC Stubs membership number.
How do I waive AMC convenience fee?
To have your fees waived when using amctheatres.com or the AMC mobile app, simply log in and make your purchase – your fees will automatically be waived at checkout.
How do you avoid movie ticket convenience fee?
Check out these options for lower movie ticket prices.
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
What is a convenience fee for movie tickets?
Buying tickets online is convenient, right? Too bad you get charged a fee for that convenience. Most booking sites charge $1 to $2 for you to use the service, making your tickets even more expensive. Even if you want to snag tickets for a hot movie in advance, head right to the box office and don’t pay added fees.
Why is there a convenience fee?
A convenience fee is a charge some merchants levy when customers opt for a non-standard payment channel or method. Merchants often charge convenience fees to discourage customers from using their credit cards to make payments. But that isn’t the only situation in which you might pay an extra fee.
How much are tickets at AMC?
AMC Ticket Prices
|Children (ages 2-12)||$10.69|
|Adults (ages 13 & up)||$13.69|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$12.69|
|Student Discount (Only On Thursdays)||$12.69|
21 more rows
Does Sinemia cover convenience fee?
Sinemia provides a warning the first time a customer does not check in, and Sinemia does not charge a fee for the first misuse.” Monthly fee: $3.99 to $29.99.
Does Regal charge a convenience fee?
–There is a reduced convenience fee of $0.50 (plus applicable taxes) that apply to each reservation and any other admission ticket obtained in the same transaction. Regal can change convenience fees at anytime.
Does AMC have free drink refills?
All members get a free refill on their large popcorn. Every time. Join AMC Stubs InsiderTM for FREE to start enjoying this benefit. Upgrade to AMC Stubs PremiereTM and get FREE size upgrades on popcorn and fountain drinks every time you visit.
Are movie tickets cheaper in the morning?
Starting today, all AMC theaters in the U.S. will lower ticket prices for movie showings before noon in a program dubbed “A.M. Cinema.” Depending on the market, tickets for morning shows will cost between $4 and $6.
Where can I get cheap movie tickets?
With that in mind, we present eight different ways you can grab discount movie tickets:
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
What is a convenience fee?
A convenience fee is a fee assessed by a payee when a consumer pays with an electronic payment card rather than by cash, check or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer. Types of payments where the payee typically charges a convenience fee include mortgage payments, property tax payments, college tuition, and taxes.