And you can only say “fuck” once in a PG-13 rated film.
Can PG 13 movies say the F word?
Using the F-word in PG-13/12A movies. The restrictions set by the Us ratings board mean the F-word can only be used once in a PG-13 movie. “Do you know that unless you’re willing to use the R rating, you can only say the ‘F’ word once?
What movies say the F word most?
According to Wikipedia, the word “fuck” is used 506 times over The Wolf of Wall Street’s 180-minute running time. Previously, the record was held by Spike Lee’s 1999 drama Summer of Sam with 435 instances of the word “fuck”. But the single most “fuck”-filled movie of all time, which drops 857 f-bombs.
What can be shown in a PG 13 movie?
Violence in PG-13 films may be intense, but must be bloodless.
- R (restricted): No one under 17 admitted without an accompanying parent or guardian.
- NC-17 (no one under 17): This rare rating is given to films that feature mature elements in such profusion or intensity that they surpass even the R rating.
What swear words are in PG 13?
Here are the categories for those ratings:
- G: General Audiences. All ages admitted.
- PG: Parental Guidance Suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children.
- PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
- R: Restricted.
- NC-17: No one 17 and under admitted.