- What is a family cinema ticket?
- How much is a ticket at the Vue cinema?
- How much is a cinema ticket for child?
- Can you get NHS discount at Vue Cinema?
- Does my 2 year old need a movie ticket?
- How can I get cheap movie tickets?
- Can you bring your own food to Vue?
- How much does the Vue cost?
- How long do Vue cinema vouchers last?
- What age is a child cinema ticket?
- Is Cineworld cheaper on a Tuesday?
- How much is a IMAX ticket?
- How do I get a discount at Vue Cinema?
- How do I get 2 for 1 cinema tickets?
- Where do NHS get discount?
Vue Cinemas – All-Inclusive Family Package.
The ‘All-Inclusive Family Package’ ticket is available at 80 Vue cinemas nationwide and includes entry into a film, a snack of choice and a drink.
What is a family cinema ticket?
A family ticket comes in combinations of 4 tickets, which should include at least one (1) adult, two (2) children with the fourth ticket being either an adult or a child ticket. By booking a family ticket you will get a discount on the total price. A family ticket is cheaper than four tickets purchased individually.
How much is a ticket at the Vue cinema?
Vue Cinema Prices
|Teen (13-18)||£8.29 – £9.29|
|Student (with valid ID)||£8.79 – £9.99|
|Adult (19+)||£9.99 – £11.49|
|Senior (60+)||£8.79 – £9.99|
33 more rows
How much is a cinema ticket for child?
Odeon Cinema Prices (UK)
|Child (12 years and under)||£7.50 – £9.25|
|Teen (Ages 13-17)||£7.50 – £10.50|
|Student (Valid student card required)||£8.00 – £10.50|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||£7.50 – £11.00|
56 more rows
Can you get NHS discount at Vue Cinema?
Can I get student discount at Vue? Yes! Just bring your ID to confirm your student status, and you’ll make a saving on the price of your cinema ticket.
Does my 2 year old need a movie ticket?
AMC Age Policy. Senior tickets are valid for adults 60+. Child tickets are 2-12 years. Children under age 17 requires an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated performances.
How can I get cheap movie tickets?
How to Get Cheap Movie Tickets: 8 Ways to Save at the Cinema
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
- Find a free screening.
Can you bring your own food to Vue?
You can take your own cold snacks and non-alcoholic drinks into Vue cinema, but not hot food or alcohol. “We are also happy for our customers to bring in their own cold snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
How much does the Vue cost?
How much does PlayStation Vue Cost? You can choose from four different tiers that include a variety of sports, movies, news, and lifestyle channels that start at just $44.99 a month.
How long do Vue cinema vouchers last?
What age is a child cinema ticket?
Children up to and including the age of 14 can use child tickets. 15 to 17 year olds are charged as a student price (proof of age may be required). 18 years and above should purchase adult or student tickets (proof of student status will be required).
Is Cineworld cheaper on a Tuesday?
Cineworld are now offering reduced price tickets to see any film, at any time, on any Tuesday. Includes all current releases.
How much is a IMAX ticket?
AMC Ticket Prices
|Military Discount (After 4P.M.)||$15.69|
|Children (ages 2-12)||$16.69|
|Adults (ages 13 & up)||$19.69|
21 more rows
How do I get a discount at Vue Cinema?
How to apply your Vue Cinemas discount code. Select your offer of choice and you’ll be taken to the Vue site, remembering to copy your code if necessary and shopping the products included in the offer. Click on your chosen film then select ‘Book Now’ and your chosen dates.
How do I get 2 for 1 cinema tickets?
HOW TO GET YOUR 2 FOR 1 CINEMA TICKETS
- Download the MEERKAT MOVIES app or visit comparethemarket.com.
- Log into or set up your comparethemarket.com account to activate your membership and claim your voucher code. You have one voucher code to use every Tuesday or Wednesday at any ODEON cinema.
Where do NHS get discount?
Where Can You Get NHS Staff Discounts?
- Ray-Ban: 20% NHS discount until 31st March 2019.
- Asics: 20% NHS discount for running shoes and clothing.
- Apple EPP store: up to 10% NHS discount.
- Moss Bros: end of season sale PLUS extra 20% off for NHS staff.
- Lovehoney: 20% NHS discount when you spend £40.
- Paperchase: 15% off for NHS staff.