Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Numbers
|Bank, Wallet and Payments||0120-4456-456|
|Movies and Events Tickets||0120-4728-728|
|Paytm Mall Shopping Orders||0120-4606060|
|Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex||0120-4880-880|
How can I get in touch with Paytm customer care?
You can make your recharges/ bill payments on the go, via our toll free number [1800-1800-1234] or via SMS 
How can I complain to Paytm mall?
To file a complaint at the level 1, follow these steps:
- Go to paytm.com/care/ticket.
- Select the payments/Paytm wallet option.
- Select the particular wallet transaction regarding which you have the issue.
- You can also call their team of customer care representatives at their 24*7 helpline number – 0120 3888 3888.
What is Paytm toll free number?
To know more, write to us at Fastag@paytm.com or call us on Toll-free Number 1800-102-6480.
How can I complete Paytm KYC?
How to complete KYC process through the Paytm app
- Log in to the Paytm App.
- Tap on ‘Nearby’ option.
- Tap on ‘Upgrade Account’ to proceed.
- Select the desired location from the list areas and visit the place to complete your KYC.
- Users will have to carry their Aadhar card and Pan card as an ID Proof.