- How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
- How much are tickets at Hoyts Cinemas?
- How do I use my Hoyts dollars?
- What does Hoyts Rewards give you?
- Can I bring food into Hoyts?
- How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
- How much is a movie ticket in Australia?
- Are movie tickets cheaper on Tuesdays?
- How much is a Hoyts Saver ticket?
- Do Hoyts dollars expire?
- How much is Hoyts membership?
- How do I become a member of Hoyts?
- What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
- What is saver session Hoyts?
- How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
HOYTS – Login
Join Qantas Frequent Flyer for Free now (saving $89.50).
Every week, HOYTS offers members the opportunity to see our selected Movie of the Week for just $10*!
How much are tickets at Hoyts Cinemas?
Hoyts Ticket Prices (AUS)
|Children||$18.00 – $19.00|
|Adults||$23.00 – $24.50|
|Student / Concession||$19.00 – $21.00|
53 more rows
How do I use my Hoyts dollars?
Members must have enough HOYTS Points to redeem the items in full.
To redeem online, members can redeem their HOYTS Points for eligible tickets:
- Log into your HOYTS Rewards membership.
- Select your cinema, movie title, session date and time.
- Locate the ticket type you require (i.e. adult) and select the number of tickets.
What does Hoyts Rewards give you?
The Program Points awarded for eligible ticket purchases made by a HOYTS Rewards Member of any Tier. HOYTS Rewards / Program: The loyalty program which is operated by HOYTS and provides benefits to its members when they visit a HOYTS Cinema.
Can I bring food into Hoyts?
No Outside Food And Drinks
Please note, no food and beverages sourced from outside HOYTS Cinema are allowed in the cinema.
How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Adults||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$6.20 – $8.50|
80 more rows
How much is a movie ticket in Australia?
According to Screen Australia, the “average” price of a ticket in Australia is about $14. That number feels low — a big chain cinema ticket sets you back more than $20.
Are movie tickets cheaper on Tuesdays?
Every Tuesday, the theater chain offer its AMC Stubs and AMC Stubs Premiere members $5 Ticket Tuesdays — get a ticket for just $5. In many cases, the savings are more than 50% off the regular ticket price, especially for evening show times.
How much is a Hoyts Saver ticket?
Hoyts is offering members ‘super saver’ prices of $12 and ‘savers’ for $15 on some titles; the top price is $19 on Thursday to Sunday after 2 pm, plus a premium for Lux and Extreme Screen cinemas.
Do Hoyts dollars expire?
HOYTS Points Balance & Expiry. Your HOYTS Points balance can be reviewed online by logging into your HOYTS Rewards account (click here AU or here NZ). HOYTS Points are valid for 2 years from the date they are earned and are used and expire in sequential order.
How much is Hoyts membership?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs. ^ Restrictions apply to multiple Adult tickets, Corporate & Group purchases.
How do I become a member of Hoyts?
Joining HOYTS Rewards
- You can join HOYTS Rewards Standard for FREE online, via the HOYTS App or in cinema.
- To join HOYTS Rewards you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand email address, a valid mobile number and must be 14 years of age or older.
- To join HOYTS Rewards, please click HERE for Australia and HERE for New Zealand.
What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
HOYTS LUX is our premium cinema experience, combining comfort, fine wine and gourmet food with cutting edge sound and visuals – the guaranteed best seat in the house.
What is saver session Hoyts?
All you need to do is choose a session marked Saver or Super Saver on the website, app or in cinema to enjoy a better price on your ticket. It’s all part of experiencing more at the movies with HOYTS! Saver sessions are $16 and Super Saver Sessions are even less!
How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
Sizes and prices differ: $5.40 for a 140g “Choc Mountain” at Hoyts, $4.20 for a 105g choc-top at Village. Verdict: Good, reasonably thick chocolate with creamy icecream.