Basics of vehicle tracking devices
The actual setup is really very simple; each vehicle transmits a signal to orbiting satellites which relay this information back to a specified computer.
The vehicle information is then displayed on maps, allowing you to monitor speed and exact whereabouts.
How do you tell if there is a tracker on your car?
The basic steps involved in locating a hidden GPS tracker on your car are:
- Perform an exterior inspection: Use a flashlight and mirror to check areas like the wheel wells and under the vehicle.
- Perform an interior inspection:
- Sweep the vehicle with a bug detector:
- Know when to seek professional help:
How does a tracker work on a car?
GPS tracking uses a network of satellites to determine the location of a device that was specifically designed for that purpose. The basic idea is that a GPS tracker uses a process called trilateration to determine its physical location based on its distance from three GPS satellites.
How can I track a car without them knowing?
- Use Spyzie to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing.
- Use TruthSpy app to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing.
- Use Find My Mobile to track a cell phone number without them knowing.
- Use Find My iPhone to Track iPhone.
- Use Find My Device to Track Android Phone.
Why is vehicle tracking important?
GPS vehicle tracking can be the pivotal edge over your business competitors. Investing in a good vehicle tracking device can help you monitor your employees, keeping track of your cargo thus ensuring timely delivery of your products and services. You will incur costs for every minute your vehicles are on the road.