8 Restaurant Chains With Discounts for Diners Age 50 or Older
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Folks who belong to AARP — you can become a full member if you’re at least 50 — save 10% at this chain.
- Chili’s. Chili’s does not offer a company-wide discount for seniors.
- El Pollo Loco.
- Golden Corral.
- Outback Steakhouse.
What discounts can you get at 50?
The Best Senior Citizen Discounts
|Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.||10% off; Present AARP card at checkout||50+|
|Budget||Up to 30% off rentals; Book online through Budget’s AARP page or call and ask for the AARP rate||50+|
|Burger King||10% off, plus discounted soft drinks and coffee; Present proof of age at checkout||60+|
112 more rows
Are there any senior discounts at 50?
Senior discounts at restaurant chains and franchises can range from a free beverage with a meal to 20% off any menu item. The discounts can kick in at age 50, 55, 60 or 65. So, like a fine wine, restaurant discounts for seniors can improve with age.
What discounts can you get at 55?
If you’re 55 or older, you can get a free drink with the purchase of a meal at participating KFC and Whataburger locations. You’re also eligible for discounts on coffee at McDonald’s.
Dining Discounts for Age 55 and Up
- Dairy Queen (participating locations)
- Fuddruckers (any senior platter)
What can seniors get for free?
Here are 13 things senior citizens may be able to get for free.
- Tax counseling. Forget forking over hundreds to your accountant!
- Hearing aids. As you age, you may discover that your hearing isn’t what it used to be.
- College courses.
- Credit report.