Watch for these retail senior discounts:
- Ace Hardware: Grants seniors 10% off at participating locations.
- Amazon Prime: Offers a discounted membership to those with a Medicaid card.
- Kohl’s: Offers a senior discount of 15% every Wednesday.
- Ross Store: Features 10% off for seniors every Tuesday.
Does Walmart give senior discounts?
Walmart: Walmart offers very few discounts to seniors. Savers: Many locations offer discounts, up to 10 percent. However, some do not offer any discounts to shoppers. Home Depot: Home Depot does not offer specific senior discounts.
What discounts are seniors entitled to in 2019?
The Best Senior Citizen Discounts
|Dairy Queen||10% off or free small drink; Present proof of age at checkout||55+|
|Delta||Discounted senior fares on select flights; Call Delta directly to book||65+|
|Denny’s||15% off and discounted seniors menu; Present AARP card or order off the seniors menu||50+, 55+|
112 more rows
What grocery stores offer senior discounts?
- Farm Fresh. 5% discount every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Hy-Vee. Varies by location.
- Piggly Wiggly. Varies by location.
- BI-LO. 5% savings on Wednesdays with a Senior Bonus Card.
- Harris Teeter. 5% off every Thursday.
What discounts can you get at 55?
If you’re 55 or older, you can get a free drink with the purchase of a meal at participating KFC and Whataburger locations. You’re also eligible for discounts on coffee at McDonald’s.
Dining Discounts for Age 55 and Up
- Dairy Queen (participating locations)
- Fuddruckers (any senior platter)