- Do Hoyts dollars expire?
- What does Hoyts Rewards give you?
- How much does it cost to join Hoyts Rewards?
- How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
- How do I use my Hoyts dollars?
- How much is the Hoyts tickets?
- How much is a Hoyts Rewards card?
- How much are Saver tickets at Hoyts?
- What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
- How much is the popcorn at Hoyts?
- How do I become a member of Hoyts?
- What is no free ticket Hoyts?
- How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
- What are Hoyts saver sessions?
- How much is a senior citizen movie ticket?
- How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
- How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
To redeem online, members can redeem their HOYTS Points for eligible tickets:
- Log into your HOYTS Rewards membership.
- Select your cinema, movie title, session date and time.
- Locate the ticket type you require (i.e. adult) and select the number of tickets.
Do Hoyts dollars expire?
HOYTS Points Balance & Expiry. Your HOYTS Points balance can be reviewed online by logging into your HOYTS Rewards account (click here AU or here NZ). HOYTS Points are valid for 2 years from the date they are earned and are used and expire in sequential order.
What does Hoyts Rewards give you?
The Program Points awarded for eligible ticket purchases made by a HOYTS Rewards Member of any Tier. HOYTS Rewards / Program: The loyalty program which is operated by HOYTS and provides benefits to its members when they visit a HOYTS Cinema.
How much does it cost to join Hoyts Rewards?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs. ^ Restrictions apply to multiple Adult tickets, Corporate & Group purchases.
How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
HOYTS – Login
Join Qantas Frequent Flyer for Free now (saving $89.50). Every week, HOYTS offers members the opportunity to see our selected Movie of the Week for just $10*!
How do I use my Hoyts dollars?
How to Redeem HOYTS Dollars
- HOYTS Rewards Silver Members can redeem HOYTS Dollars and benefits in Cinema or online.
- To redeem in Cinema, members must present their HOYTS Rewards membership card, your barcode via the HOYTS app, or providing your mobile number.
- Members must have enough HOYTS Dollars to redeem the items in full.
How much is the Hoyts tickets?
Hoyts Ticket Prices (AUS)
|Children||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$15.50 – $16.50|
53 more rows
How much is a Hoyts Rewards card?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs.
How much are Saver tickets at Hoyts?
Hoyts is offering members ‘super saver’ prices of $12 and ‘savers’ for $15 on some titles; the top price is $19 on Thursday to Sunday after 2 pm, plus a premium for Lux and Extreme Screen cinemas.
What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
HOYTS LUX is our premium cinema experience, combining comfort, fine wine and gourmet food with cutting edge sound and visuals – the guaranteed best seat in the house.
How much is the popcorn at Hoyts?
Hoyts Candy Bar, Food, and Popcorn Prices
39 more rows
How do I become a member of Hoyts?
Joining HOYTS Rewards
- You can join HOYTS Rewards Standard for FREE online, via the HOYTS App or in cinema.
- To join HOYTS Rewards you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand email address, a valid mobile number and must be 14 years of age or older.
- To join HOYTS Rewards, please click HERE for Australia and HERE for New Zealand.
What is no free ticket Hoyts?
Certain screenings may be subject to a “no free list” or “no free tickets” (NFT) restriction, which HOYTS may apply at its discretion. HOYTS will not accept complimentary tickets for screenings where a NFT restriction applies.
How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Adults||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$6.20 – $8.50|
80 more rows
What are Hoyts saver sessions?
Hoyts has introduced single ticket pricing (one ticket price for all ages) and saver/super saver sessions that run 7 days a week rather than just Super Tuesdays. Prices obtained for VIC/Chadstone. All tickets eligible for Hoyts reward points. Super Saver.
How much is a senior citizen movie ticket?
When selecting how many tickets you want for the movie, click on the +1 for a Senior Ticket instead of a General Admission Ticket. At the theaters in my area, a Senior Ticket is $10 while General Admission is $14.
How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
Sizes and prices differ: $5.40 for a 140g “Choc Mountain” at Hoyts, $4.20 for a 105g choc-top at Village. Verdict: Good, reasonably thick chocolate with creamy icecream.
How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
To renew a membership online follow the steps below:
- Login to your account (Click here AU or here NZ)
- Click on the symbol in the to right corner and select ‘My Account and then ‘Renew HOYTS Rewards’.
- Enter your payment details.
- Agree to the T&Cs.
- Select ‘MAKE PAYMENT’