- How do Fandango rewards work?
- What is the benefit of fandango?
- Do you have to pay for Fandango VIP?
- Do Fandango points expire?
- How do I use my Fandango VIP rewards?
- How do I redeem Fandango credit?
- Does Fandango have a monthly fee?
- How do you use Fandango?
- Can you watch movies at home with Fandango?
- How much does Fandango charge per ticket?
- Can I use Stubs rewards on Fandango?
- Can you use more than one promo code on Fandango?
- What are VIP movie tickets?
- How do you redeem a Fandango promo code?
A: Every time you earn 500 VIP+ Points, you’ll see them posted in your VIP account and you’ll also receive an email from us with instructions on how to claim your $5 VIP+ reward.
You’ll have 21 days to use your reward to stream movies and TV shows on FandangoNOW or get discounts on Fandango tickets!
How do Fandango rewards work?
What this means for movie-goers: For every movie ticket purchase, consumers can earn points. Those points can be used toward Fandango’s three brands: Fandango, FandangoNOW (pay-as-you-go streaming), and Fandango FanShop (movie collectibles and memorabilia). To get started, head over to Fandango and sign up.
What is the benefit of fandango?
Queue jumping is perhaps the most useful benefit of using Fandango to buy tickets. When you purchase a ticket, you can print it at home and take it with you. Some theaters will even allow you to use your smartphone as proof of purchase.
Do you have to pay for Fandango VIP?
Join Fandango VIP
It’s free to join, and offers several benefits to members, including: Points earned for every Fandango purchase. Access to advanced screenings. Access to exclusive movie gear.
Do Fandango points expire?
Fandango is not responsible for VIP+ Points, Discount Rewards and Discount Promo Codes that expire or are lost or redeemed due to illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized activity. Fandango may, but shall have no obligation to, send a Member a notification of Fandango VIP+ Points nearing expiration.
How do I use my Fandango VIP rewards?
A: Every time you earn 500 VIP+ Points, you’ll see them posted in your VIP account and you’ll also receive an email from us with instructions on how to claim your $5 VIP+ reward. You’ll have 21 days to use your reward to stream movies and TV shows on FandangoNOW or get discounts on Fandango tickets!
How do I redeem Fandango credit?
Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater) Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you. Select a show time and checkout. Under the payment section, click on Use Gift Card and enter your gift card code and pin (if available).
Does Fandango have a monthly fee?
There is no cost at all to set up a FandangoNOW account. There is also no monthly subscription cost and no commitment whatsoever. You only pay for the movies and TV shows you want to watch. The cost for rentals or purchases varies by title.
How do you use Fandango?
How To Use A Fandango Gift Card
- Visit Fandango.com or the Fandango app.
- Choose a movie using the search box and pick a showtime.
- Specify the type and amount of tickets.
- Log into your account or check out as a guest.
- Under payment specific ‘Use Fandango Gift Card’
- Enter the gift card number and PIN and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Complete My Purchase’
Can you watch movies at home with Fandango?
Fandango will consolidate your movie library if you’ve purchased other titles through iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, VUDU or Google Play. You can also watch your content on various devices, including your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone, with the FandangoNOW app.
How much does Fandango charge per ticket?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie.
Can I use Stubs rewards on Fandango?
AMC Stubs. Simply enter your valid AMC Stubs card number to have your Fandango service fee waived, earn points, and redeem applicable rewards from AMC Theatres. AMC Stubs Premiere members never pay ticketing fees. Fandango will automatically send your card number along with your order to AMC Theatres for processing.
Can you use more than one promo code on Fandango?
For example, a Promo Code issued for MovieTickets.com cannot be used on Fandango.com, and a Promo Code issued for FandangoNOW cannot be used for Fandango.com movie tickets. Promo Codes May Not be Combined with other Offers. Promo Codes can only be redeemed by the business for which the Promo Code was issued.
What are VIP movie tickets?
VIP Cinema: Leather chairs, in-seat meal service and more
But you’ll pay for these perks: $19.50 per ticket instead of the regular $12.50 gets you into the theatre; once you’re there, you’ll pay again for any food and drinks you order.
How do you redeem a Fandango promo code?
To redeem a current promotional code offer:
- Log in to your FandangoNOW account.
- Find a movie to watch and select “Rent” or “Own” or find an episode or a TV show season to watch and select “Own”
- Enter your entire promo code into the box then select “Apply” to make sure the promo is valid and the discount has been applied.