- What discounts can you get with a blue light card?
- How do I use my Halfords Blue Light Card?
- Do JD Sports do NHS discount?
- Does JD Sports Take Blue Light Card?
- How much is a blue card?
- What is a blue light card?
- How can I get NHS discount?
- Can you use blue light card in River Island?
- What shops give NHS discount?
What discounts can you get with a blue light card?
High Street Savings
- Proud to support our NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces. Blue Light Card provides those in the NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces with discounts both online and in store.
- Online Discounts.
- The Blue Light Card.
How do I use my Halfords Blue Light Card?
All you need to do is visit the Halfords offer on the Blue Light Card website or app and print off the voucher or show the voucher on your app in store. You will then need to show your Blue Light Card with this as proof of membership (members do need to show the voucher with the card though at the tills).
Do JD Sports do NHS discount?
JD Sports student discount and delivery
Students can enjoy a 10% discount on products using JD Sports student discount through UniDays.
Does JD Sports Take Blue Light Card?
Blue Light Card. For a limited time only JD Sports are offering Blue Light Card members 20% off all full price items!
How much is a blue card?
The prescribed blue card application fee for paid employees and business operators is $92.30. There is no application fee for volunteers or trainee students, or to apply for an exemption card.
What is a blue light card?
The Blue Light Card Scheme, is a nationwide network of retailers and service providers who give discounts to those who work in the emergency services and armed forces. These discounts can be used on meals out, shopping–both online and on the high street, and even car insurance.
How can I get NHS discount?
You can also show your NHS ID card in their stores to get the discount. Being an NHS worker enables you to apply for an individual Costco membership.
Follow the steps below to get your discount:
- Book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Call 0871 221 2878 and mention the NHS discount.
- Show your NHS ID at the entry gate.
Can you use blue light card in River Island?
Blue Light Card. We are pleased to announce that River Island are offering members a 10% discount in store for the month of March by showing your Blue Light Card.
What shops give NHS discount?
Where Can You Get NHS Staff Discounts?
- Ray-Ban: 20% NHS discount until 31st March 2019.
- Asics: 20% NHS discount for running shoes and clothing.
- Apple EPP store: up to 10% NHS discount.
- Moss Bros: end of season sale PLUS extra 20% off for NHS staff.
- Lovehoney: 20% NHS discount when you spend £40.
- Paperchase: 15% off for NHS staff.