Buying tickets online is convenient, right?
Too bad you get charged a fee for that convenience.
Most booking sites charge $1 to $2 for you to use the service, making your tickets even more expensive.
Even if you want to snag tickets for a hot movie in advance, head right to the box office and don’t pay added fees.
Does it cost more to buy movie tickets online?
Most online booking sites will charge you a fee to buy tickets online, so it’s always best to go a little early and buy the tickets from the actual box office. For example, AMC charges a “convenience” fee to order tickets online. Currently that fee will cost you $1.42 per ticket.
What is the cheapest way to buy movie tickets?
How to Get Cheap Movie Tickets: 8 Ways to Save at the Cinema
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
- Find a free screening.
How can I avoid online movie ticket fees?
Check out these options for lower movie ticket prices.
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
How much do movie tickets cost?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$10.00 – $13.00|
|Adults||$10.50 – $13.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$10.00 – $13.00|
80 more rows