- How much does Tom Cruise Make Per Mission Impossible movie?
- Who is the highest paid actor in 2019?
- How much does Leonardo DiCaprio make per movie?
- How Much Does Keanu Reeves make per movie?
- How much does Denzel Washington make per movie?
- Who is the highest paid actor in the world?
- Who is the No 1 richest actor in the world?
- Which actor has made the most money?
Tom Cruise – $25 million
Cruise earned $12 million for Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol released in 2011.
Portraying Mission Impossible character Ethan Hunt in 2015 earned Cruise $25 million.
The actor and famous Scientologist is believed to have an average annual income of $60 million.
How much does Tom Cruise Make Per Mission Impossible movie?
Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt in “Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol” Cruise earned $75 million from the fourth “Mission: Impossible” movie, “Ghost Protocol,” which allowed him to top Forbes’ most powerful actors list in 2012.
Who is the highest paid actor in 2019?
The World’s Highest-Paid Actors Of 2019
- Chris Evans $43.5m.
- Adam Sandler $57m.
- Bradley Cooper $57m.
- Jackie Chan $58m.
- Akshay Kumar $65m.
- Robert Downey Jr.$66m.
- Chris Hemsworth $76.4m.
- Dwayne Johnson $89.4m.
How much does Leonardo DiCaprio make per movie?
Variety reported that DiCaprio earned $10 million for his role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. These days, it’s rare for stars to get a guaranteed $20 million per film like Bruce Willis and Will Smith did in past decades. It takes a proven franchise to hit that number in 2019.
How Much Does Keanu Reeves make per movie?
Keanu Reeves once was making $15 million upfront per film, plus a cut of the grosses (the Matrix movies earned him about $250 million). Today, he’s being paid a mere $2 million to $2.5 million for the John Wick sequel (and got even less — $1 million to $2 million — for the first Wickfilm).
How much does Denzel Washington make per movie?
Denzel Washington – $20 million
American Gangster earned him $40 million.
Who is the highest paid actor in the world?
Here’s the Forbes list of the World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Actors Of 2019:
- Dwayne Johnson ($89.4 million)
- Chris Hemsworth ($76.4 million)
- Robert Downey Jr. ($66 million)
- Akshay Kumar ($65 million)
- Jackie Chan ($58 million)
- Bradley Cooper ($57 million)
- Adam Sandler ($57 million)
- Chris Evans ($43.5 million)
Who is the No 1 richest actor in the world?
Forbes ranked the 10 highest-paid actors in the world, and No. 1 wasn’t even in a movie this year
- George Clooney — $239 million.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson — $124 million.
- Robert Downey Jr. — $81 million.
- Chris Hemsworth — $64.5 million.
- Jackie Chan — $45.5 million.
- Will Smith — $42 million.
- Akshay Kumar — $40.5 million.
Which actor has made the most money?
The 50 actors who have made the most money at the US box office
- Samuel L. Jackson — $5.753 billion.
- Harrison Ford — $4.963 billion.
- Robert Downey, Jr. — $4.960 billion.
- Tom Hanks — $4.605 billion.
- Morgan Freeman — $4.522 billion.
- Scarlett Johansson — $4.385 billion.
- Andy Serkis — $4.357 billion.