- How much is a saver ticket at Hoyts?
- How much does movie tickets cost?
- What is a Hoyts saver session?
- What age is free at Hoyts?
- How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
- How much is a movie ticket at Village Cinemas?
- How much do movie tickets cost 2019?
- Where can I get cheap movie tickets?
- Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
- How much is Hoyts membership?
- How much is a senior citizen movie ticket?
- How much is food at Hoyts?
- Does 3 years old need movie ticket?
- Does my two year old need a movie ticket?
- Are movie tickets cheaper on Tuesdays?
- Can you buy movie tickets as a gift?
- Where can Hoyts gift cards be used?
- What is included in Hoyts Lux?
Hoyts Ticket Prices (AUS)
|Children||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$15.50 – $16.50|
53 more rows
How much is a saver ticket at Hoyts?
Hoyts is offering members ‘super saver’ prices of $12 and ‘savers’ for $15 on some titles; the top price is $19 on Thursday to Sunday after 2 pm, plus a premium for Lux and Extreme Screen cinemas.
How much does movie tickets cost?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$10.00 – $13.00|
|Adults||$10.50 – $13.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$10.00 – $13.00|
80 more rows
What is a Hoyts saver session?
Saver and Super Saver sessions allow our guests to save more at the movies. Look for these specially marked sessions on our website, our App, our in-cinema session time screens, and our ticketing kiosks.
What age is free at Hoyts?
Children under the age of 16 may not purchase any Product on this Site. If you are under the age of 16 and would like to purchase a Product on this Site, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to assist you in this.
How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
How to Purchase Tickets Online
- To purchase your tickets online, visit our website, www.hoyts.com.au (AU) or www.hoyts.co.nz (NZ) and select the cinema and session that you’d like to see.
- At the ticket selection stage, select the amount of tickets required.
- Select the “CONTINUE” button.
- After selecting seats, press ‘CONTINUE’
How much is a movie ticket at Village Cinemas?
Village Cinemas Ticket Prices
|Adult||$19.00 – $20.00|
|Student/Concession||$16.50 – $17.00|
67 more rows
How much do movie tickets cost 2019?
ADJUSTING FOR TICKET PRICE INFLATION
75 more rows
Where can I get cheap movie tickets?
With that in mind, we present eight different ways you can grab discount movie tickets:
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
Most online booking sites will charge you a fee to buy tickets online, so it’s always best to go a little early and buy the tickets from the actual box office. For example, AMC charges a “convenience” fee to order tickets online. Currently that fee will cost you $1.42 per ticket.
How much is Hoyts membership?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs. ^ Restrictions apply to multiple Adult tickets, Corporate & Group purchases.
How much is a senior citizen movie ticket?
When selecting how many tickets you want for the movie, click on the +1 for a Senior Ticket instead of a General Admission Ticket. At the theaters in my area, a Senior Ticket is $10 while General Admission is $14.
How much is food at Hoyts?
Hoyts Candy Bar, Food, and Popcorn Prices
|Soft Drink (small)||$6.80|
|Soft Drink (regular)||$7.80|
|Soft Drink (large)||$8.80|
|Soft Drink (xtreme)||$10.80|
39 more rows
Does 3 years old need movie ticket?
Regal’s policy for a Child’s ticket is age 3 to 11. Children under 3 are free except in reserved seating and recliner locations. Regal’s policy for a Senior Citizen’s ticket is age 60 and over.
Does my two year old need a movie ticket?
Child tickets are 2-12 years. Children under age 17 requires an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated performances. 25 years and under must show ID for R rated performances.
Are movie tickets cheaper on Tuesdays?
Every Tuesday, the theater chain offer its AMC Stubs and AMC Stubs Premiere members $5 Ticket Tuesdays — get a ticket for just $5. In many cases, the savings are more than 50% off the regular ticket price, especially for evening show times.
Can you buy movie tickets as a gift?
Second, there are two ways: gift cards or ticket purchase. Gift Cards: Treat anyone to a VIP movie experience! If you’re going together, you can also buy your friend’s ticket from the app: Select desired Move, Date, and Showtime.
Where can Hoyts gift cards be used?
3.1 HOYTS Gift Cards can be redeemed at any HOYTS cinema or selected affiliate cinemas in Australia at the Box Office or Candy Bar for tickets to any available movie session at any time as well as for any items at the Candy Bar.
What is included in Hoyts Lux?
Called HOYTS LUX, it offers an intimate and luxurious space featuring lavish reclining chairs, an in-cinema waiter service and selection of gourmet food and an extensive wine list. There are three screens, each with 31 reclining seats, a bar and in-cinema waiter service of food, wines, beer, cider and spirits.