- How do you use Fandango at the theater?
- Can you use a Fandango gift card at the theater?
- How do Fandango tickets work?
- How do I avoid Fandango fees?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
- How much is on my Fandango gift card?
- Can you use a Fandango gift card at the concession stand?
- Can I use an AMC gift card at Regal?
- Where is the pin on Fandango gift card?
- How do you get your money back from fandango?
- Do you have to print online movie tickets?
- Can you split tickets on Fandango?
- Does Fandango charge a monthly fee?
- How do I avoid Ticketmaster fees?
- Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
- Is Fandango VIP really free?
- Does Cinemark charge a convenience fee?
- Does atom tickets charge a fee?
- What is Fandango gift card good for?
- What is a Fandango gift card for?
- How much is on my subway card?
Buying movie tickets using the Fandango app is largely the same as buying tickets using the Fandango website.
- Go to Fandango.com or open the Fandango app.
- At the top of the website, use the search bar to enter your location or the movie you want to see.
How do you use Fandango at the theater?
Using your gift card is simple:
- Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater)
- Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you.
- Select a show time and checkout.
Can you use a Fandango gift card at the theater?
You can use Fandango gift cards to buy any ticket on Fandango.com or Fandango’s mobile app for any showtime available for a theater in the Fandango network, including AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Marcus and many more nationwide. Please note: Fandango gift cards cannot be redeemed in person at the theater.
How do Fandango tickets work?
After you complete your purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page for methods to pick up your tickets. Depending on the theater and your device, you may print your tickets at home, pick up at the box office or kiosk with a valid credit card, or use a mobile ticket (if available).
How do I avoid Fandango fees?
How to Get the Fandango Convenience Fee Waived
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.
How much is on my Fandango gift card?
How can I check the balance remaining on my Fandango gift card? You may check the available balance on your Fandango gift card in one of two ways: Check your balance online here. Call Fandango at 1-866-857-5191.
Can you use a Fandango gift card at the concession stand?
Gift Cards may not be redeemed in person or at any theater box office. FNOW Cards can only be used for the purchase of movie tickets, purchase or rental of movies or TV shows, and associated fees on Fandango.com, Fandangonow.com or via participating Fandango or FandangoNOW apps; MTC Cards.
Can I use an AMC gift card at Regal?
GiftCards.com’s AMC Theatres gift card is a plastic or digital gift card pre-loaded (also known as an eGift card) with a monetary value. You may purchase this gift card on GiftCards.com and use it to purchase tickets or concessions at any AMC theatre or online at AMC Theatres.
Where is the pin on Fandango gift card?
Go to the site or the app and select what you want to buy. Once on the payment section, click Use Fandango Gift Card. Input your card number or claim code and your PIN (if available.) All of that information can be found on the back of the card (you might need to scratch to reveal the PIN) or in the email.
How do you get your money back from fandango?
- Sign in to your Fandango VIP account you used to make the order.
- Open your Purchase History. (
- Find the order you want to refund and click Can’t make the show?
- Choose if you want to request a cash refund (minus convenience fee) or exchange for Fandango credit.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Continue.
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).
Can you split tickets on Fandango?
Fandango also offers PayPal split pay, making it easier to split the bill for tickets with multiple friends.
Does Fandango charge a monthly fee?
There is no cost at all to set up a FandangoNOW account. There is also no monthly subscription cost and no commitment whatsoever. You only pay for the movies and TV shows you want to watch. The cost for rentals or purchases varies by title.
How do I avoid Ticketmaster fees?
The best way to avoid Ticketmaster/Live Nation fees is to purchase directly from the venue box office.
Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
Buying tickets online is convenient, right? Too bad you get charged a fee for that convenience. Most booking sites charge $1 to $2 for you to use the service, making your tickets even more expensive. Even if you want to snag tickets for a hot movie in advance, head right to the box office and don’t pay added fees.
Is Fandango VIP really free?
Does Cinemark charge a convenience fee?
Cinemark charging convenience fee. TexAgs. With the arrival of reserved seating at theaters the need to purchase tickets ahead of time has become mandatory. Not a problem through Cinemark’s app, if you pay with gift card then there’s no extra fee.
Does atom tickets charge a fee?
Atom Tickets added a processing fee of around 7%, but food and ticket prices remained the same as if we had bought them at the theater.
What is Fandango gift card good for?
Card is redeemable only for purchase of movie tickets and associated convenience fees or purchase or rental of content on Fandango.com, FandangoNOW.com, and participating Fandango or FandangoNOW apps. Card cannot be used at theater box offices. No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
What is a Fandango gift card for?
Fandango is Your Ticket to the Movies. Fandango gift cards make the perfect gift for every occasion. Use to purchase tickets for theaters including Regal, AMC, Cinemark, Carmike and many others! Fandango gift cards are redeemable online at Fandango.com or via any of our free mobile apps.
How much is on my subway card?
You may check the available balance on your Subway gift card in one of three ways: Visit any Subway store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you. Create an account and check your balance online at Subway.com. Call Subway at 1-877-697-8222.