- What are Hoyts dollars?
- Do Hoyts dollars expire?
- How do you earn Hoyts points?
- How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
- How do I get a Hoyts card?
- What is no free ticket Hoyts?
- How much is the Hoyts tickets?
- How much is a Hoyts Rewards card?
- How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
- How do I become a member of Hoyts?
- How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
- What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
- How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
- How much is a saver ticket at Hoyts?
- What is a Hoyts saver session?
- How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
- How do I activate my Hoyts gift card?
Members must have enough HOYTS Points to redeem the items in full.
To redeem online, members can redeem their HOYTS Points for eligible tickets:
- Log into your HOYTS Rewards membership.
- Select your cinema, movie title, session date and time.
- Locate the ticket type you require (i.e. adult) and select the number of tickets.
5 Aug 2019
What are Hoyts dollars?
HOYTS Rewards (“HOYTS Rewards” or “Program”) is a loyalty program which is operated by The HOYTS Corporation Pty Limited ABN 31 006 082 551 (“HOYTS”). By enrolling and participating in the Program, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and are bound by them.
Do Hoyts dollars expire?
HOYTS Points Balance & Expiry. Your HOYTS Points balance can be reviewed online by logging into your HOYTS Rewards account (click here AU or here NZ). HOYTS Points are valid for 2 years from the date they are earned and are used and expire in sequential order.5 Aug 2019
How do you earn Hoyts points?
HOYTS Rewards members earn HOYTS Points* with every ticket purchase. Redeem your points to get discounted tickets, delicious movie treats, combos and more. Spend your HOYTS Points on the rewards that matter to you. Visit the My Rewards Redeem page to see what you can spend your points on.
How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
HOYTS – Login
Join Qantas Frequent Flyer for Free now (saving $89.50). Every week, HOYTS offers members the opportunity to see our selected Movie of the Week for just $10*!
How do I get a Hoyts card?
If you have singed up HOYTS Rewards online or via a Kiosk at a HOYTS Cinema, you will not be issued with a physical card. A digital card is available to you when you log into My Rewards or when you log into the HOYTS APP. If you would require a physical card, one can be purchased at any HOYTS Cinema for $2.
What is no free ticket Hoyts?
Certain screenings may be subject to a “no free list” or “no free tickets” (NFT) restriction, which HOYTS may apply at its discretion. HOYTS will not accept complimentary tickets for screenings where a NFT restriction applies.
How much is the Hoyts tickets?
Hoyts Ticket Prices (AUS)
|Children||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$15.50 – $16.50|
53 more rows
How much is a Hoyts Rewards card?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs.
How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
To renew a membership online follow the steps below:
- Login to your account (Click here AU or here NZ)
- Select the ‘MY HOYTS’ Tab.
- Select ‘UPGRADE’
- Enter payment details.
- Agree to the T&Cs.
- Select ‘MAKE PAYMENT’
How do I become a member of Hoyts?
Joining HOYTS Rewards
- You can join HOYTS Rewards Standard for FREE online, via the HOYTS App or in cinema.
- To join HOYTS Rewards you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand email address, a valid mobile number and must be 14 years of age or older.
- To join HOYTS Rewards, please click HERE for Australia and HERE for New Zealand.
How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
How to Purchase Tickets Online
- To purchase your tickets online, visit our website, www.hoyts.com.au (AU) or www.hoyts.co.nz (NZ) and select the cinema and session that you’d like to see.
- At the ticket selection stage, select the amount of tickets required.
- Select the “CONTINUE” button.
- After selecting seats, press ‘CONTINUE’
What is a Hoyts Lux ticket?
HOYTS LUX is our premium cinema experience, combining comfort, fine wine and gourmet food with cutting edge sound and visuals – the guaranteed best seat in the house.
How much is movie tickets on Tuesdays?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Adults||$6.20 – $8.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$6.20 – $8.50|
80 more rows
How much is a saver ticket at Hoyts?
Hoyts is offering members ‘super saver’ prices of $12 and ‘savers’ for $15 on some titles; the top price is $19 on Thursday to Sunday after 2 pm, plus a premium for Lux and Extreme Screen cinemas.
What is a Hoyts saver session?
Saver and Super Saver sessions allow our guests to save more at the movies. Look for these specially marked sessions on our website, our App, our in-cinema session time screens, and our ticketing kiosks.
How much is a choc top at Hoyts?
Sizes and prices differ: $5.40 for a 140g “Choc Mountain” at Hoyts, $4.20 for a 105g choc-top at Village. Verdict: Good, reasonably thick chocolate with creamy icecream.
How do I activate my Hoyts gift card?
Please proceed through the normal online booking process until you reach the payment stage. Select gift card as your method of payment. Enter the full gift card number and pin. You will need to enter a credit card if there is a difference in the value of the gift card and total transaction amount.