How do I print my Fandango tickets?
After you complete your purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page for methods to pick up your tickets.
Depending on the theater and your device, you may print your tickets at home, pick up at the box office or kiosk with a valid credit card, or use a mobile ticket (if available).
How do I find my Fandango tickets?
Once you have signed in to your Fandango VIP account, visit the ‘My VIP Account’ page. Your most recent purchase and a list of all your movie ticket purchases will be found in your ‘Purchase History’. For details on how to get your tickets at the theater use the ‘View Order Details’ link.
How do you use Fandango tickets?
How To Use A Fandango Gift Card
- Visit Fandango.com or the Fandango app.
- Choose a movie using the search box and pick a showtime.
- Specify the type and amount of tickets.
- Log into your account or check out as a guest.
- Under payment specific ‘Use Fandango Gift Card’
- Enter the gift card number and PIN and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Complete My Purchase’
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).