- Do I need to print my e ticket?
- How can I print my e ticket after booking?
- How do I print my itinerary?
- How can I get e ticket from booking reference?
- Can I travel without printout of e ticket?
- How can I save e ticket on mobile?
- How can I print my ticket from Irctc?
- How can I print my ticket from PNR No?
- How can I print my UTS ticket?
Travel Tips Video
- Enter the information requested to locate your ticket information.
- Make any final changes or corrections to your travel arrangements and print out the necessary information as proof of your e-ticket purchase.
- Click “File,” scroll down, click “Print” and wait for the print menu to appear.
Do I need to print my e ticket?
By it’s very name, an “Electronic Ticket”, or an “E-ticket” is not a physical item – it’s just an entry in a computer system. As a result, you do not need to physically present any specific document at time of check-in in order to get your boarding pass. So technically, no, you do not need to print anything out at all.
How can I print my e ticket after booking?
There you can find the list of all tickets you’ve booked using your account.
- Click on the ticket item you wish to download the E-ticket.
- After clicking, the details of that particular booking will be displayed. Now, click on Print e-ticket button which shall be at the bottom of the page.
How do I print my itinerary?
To print an itinerary, select the itinerary, click the “Print version” link from the Trip Tools box in the left margin, and click “Print this page” at the top of the print view. You can also print out a receipt by clicking “Print a receipt” next to your total cost summary.
How can I get e ticket from booking reference?
Here’s another option:
- Retrieve your booking.
- Enter your booking reference and family name to access your booking record.
- Under ‘Manage booking ‘select ‘Request ticket’ copy.
Can I travel without printout of e ticket?
E – Ticket Print out not required. “E – Ticket Print Out Not Required” yes you are hearing the right thing now the IRCTC announced that they are not at all required the E-Ticket (Electronic Ticket) print out. Passengers while travelling E – Ticket print out not required . Following are the details.
How can I save e ticket on mobile?
Follow the steps given below:
- Open IRCTC mobile with the appropriate PIN.
- Select ‘Booking’
- Select ‘Reservation’ icon.
- Select the ‘Book Ticket’ icon in IRCTC mobile & select the train for travel.
- Select ‘Add New ‘ from ‘Options’
- Enter the passenger details as requested in the screen and Select ‘Add’ in Options.
How can I print my ticket from Irctc?
All the booked tickets will be displayed. Select the ticket which is to be printed. 4. Click on print e-ticket, your ticket will be displayed on screen.
How can I print my ticket from PNR No?
How to Print Ticket with PNR Number
- Go to the IRCTC Booked Ticket History page.
- This will give you all ticket booked from IRCTC website as well as app.
- Select the ticket which you want to print.
- After selecting the ticket at the bottom you will see Print E-Ticket.
How can I print my UTS ticket?
The passenger should go to the source station and take print out from the ATVM, CoTVM, OCR machines using the booking ID. The passenger can also approach UTS booking counter to take ticket printout.