- How do I retrieve my Traveloka booking?
- How do I check in with Traveloka?
- How do I use Traveloka E ticket?
- Where can I find my booking reference number?
- Is Traveloka legit and safe?
- How do I cancel my Traveloka booking?
- How do I check my boarding pass?
- How do I check in for my flight online?
- Can I add baggage after booking Traveloka?
Go to your Traveloka App homepage, tap My Booking.
Choose the flight you want to reschedule.
Under the Manage Booking section, tap Reschedule.
Tap Policy to read the Traveloka Easy Reschedule policy.
How do I retrieve my Traveloka booking?
Once issued, your e-ticket and payment receipt will be sent to your contact’s email address. You can also find your e-ticket and receipt by logging in to your Traveloka account and going to My Booking. You can do this either from your Traveloka App, or Traveloka website using your laptop or mobile devices.
How do I check in with Traveloka?
Simply log in to your Traveloka account, check in online and access your boarding pass easily via Traveloka—your whole online check-in experience will be completely hassle-free! You will also get a reminder on when to check in.
How do I use Traveloka E ticket?
On the day of your departure, you have to bring your Traveloka e-ticket to the departure station.
Using Your Train E-ticket
- Go to the check-in machine.
- Open My Booking on your Traveloka App and find your e-ticket.
- Enter the booking code or scan the barcode at the machine.
- Print your boarding pass.
Where can I find my booking reference number?
The booking reference number can be found at the top right of the page just under the barcode.
Is Traveloka legit and safe?
CREDIBLE COMPANY. From several months of using the Traveloka app, I can say this app is safe and legit to use. Though they’re still fairly new in the Philippines, they’re a leading brand in Southeast Asia with a strong presence in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia where they originated
How do I cancel my Traveloka booking?
To cancel and request a refund for your booking, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Traveloka account and go to My Booking.
- Choose the booking you wish to cancel.
- Scroll down to the Manage Booking section, then tap on Refund.
How do I check my boarding pass?
- Check-in is available from 1 to 30 hours prior to scheduled departure of domestic flights.
- Check-in online and print your boarding pass or obtain a voucher to be exchanged for your boarding pass at the airport.
- Use their mobile website or new mobile app to check-in and obtain your e-boarding pass.
How do I check in for my flight online?
When you have the necessary information:
- Visit the Online Check-in page.
- Enter your surname and Booking Reference/PNR to initiate your check-in.
- Select the passengers you’d like to check in.
- You may be asked to enter Advance Passenger Information if required by the destination country.
Can I add baggage after booking Traveloka?
If you need extra baggage allowance, you can purchase it online during your flight booking on Traveloka App or website. Can I purchase additional baggage after my flight e-ticket has been issued? Of course. You can purchase the extra baggage upon web check-in, or by contacting the airline call center directly.