- How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- What is HDFC lifetime free credit card?
- Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- How can I get my credit card statement HDFC?
- What is unbilled amount in HDFC credit card?
- Is HDFC Freedom credit card free?
- Which HDFC credit card is best?
- Is HDFC credit card free?
- What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- What is the minimum due in HDFC credit card?
- What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘Cards > Active Cards’
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit’ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
What is HDFC lifetime free credit card?
With a lifetime-free credit card, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a credit card without having to pay any annual fee for the same. How can I apply for HDFC lifetime-free credit card? You can apply for HDFC credit cards through Paisabazaar.com. Click here to start your application.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards:
It becomes impossible for many when they have credit limit like 1 Lakh and wants to hold two cards, as most premium credit cards with HDFC has 2L or more limit and there is no point in holding two beginner level cards.
How can I get my credit card statement HDFC?
How To Avail HDFC Credit Card Statement Online As Well Offline
- Log onto HDFC Netbanking.
- Click on the ‘Statement on E-mail’ link.
- Select between ‘Office’ or ‘Residence’
- Next, based on the option selected the inserted email ID will be displayed.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and then press ‘Confirm’
What is unbilled amount in HDFC credit card?
6) Minimum Amount Due – This is the minimum amount due as per your last statement. Your outstanding balance, after paying the minimum amount, will be charged interest. 7) Total Unbilled Amount – This is the sum of all retail transactions, both debit and credit, made by you after your last statement date.
Is HDFC Freedom credit card free?
Freedom Credit Card. Swipe your HDFC Bank’s Freedom Credit Card freely and get rewarded for every transaction: Earn 5X RP on Dining, Movies, Groceries and travel. Enjoy gift vouchers worth ₹1000 on annual spends of ₹90,000 and higher.
Which HDFC credit card is best?
Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India
|HDFC Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|HDFC Bank Regalia First Card||Rs.1,000||Premium lifestyle|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card||Rs.5,000||Premium lifestyle|
|HDFC Bank Regalia Card||Rs.2,500||Premium lifestyle|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
6 more rows
Is HDFC credit card free?
Annual fees: Technically most Credit Cards charge an annual fee. However, specialised and co-branded cards such as the HDFC Bank JetPrivilege Signature Card do charge an annual fee, but they more than compensate you with welcome bonuses, complimentary lounge access and priority check-ins.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card Limit: Rs.25,000 – Rs.1,50,000. HDFC Allmiles Credit Card Limit: Rs.1,00,000 – Rs.2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs.2 Lakhs – Rs.5 Lakhs. HDFC Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs.2 Lakhs – Rs.5 Lakhs.
What is the minimum due in HDFC credit card?
The minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card is 5% of the total outstanding amount on the card or Rs.200, whichever is higher. Also, if there are any EMIs or unpaid dues from the previous statements, those will be added to your current outstanding and hence your minimum amount due also increases.
What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
What is the billing cycle for the HDFC credit card? For example you have activated your credit card on 9th then every month of 9th you will get credit card statement. You can check your billing date from HDFC netbanking.