- How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
- How do you redeem Regal App tickets?
- How do I avoid convenience fee at Regal?
- How do I contact Regal Cinemas?
- How do I get a refund on Fandango?
- Do movie theaters give refunds?
- Can I use my regal points to buy tickets online?
- Do you have to print Regal tickets?
- Does Regal charge a convenience fee?
- How do I get unlimited tickets with Regal?
- Does Fandango always charge a convenience fee?
- Does Sinemia cover convenience fee?
- Can I get a refund for Regal movie tickets?
- Can you bring blankets into Regal Cinemas?
- Does Regal have discount Tuesdays?
- How do you cancel Fandango tickets?
- Can you refund Cineplex tickets online?
- Can I get a refund on AMC movie tickets?
Refund Policy: You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime.
For purchases made via our Regal Mobile APP or the Regal website please call 1-877-Tell-Regal or 1-877-835-5734 option 2.
How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
Request a refund now. Refund or exchanges at the theatre’s box office: Tickets may be exchanged or refunded at the theatre’s box office any time before the showtime. To exchange cinemark.com ticket purchases at the theatre, the credit card or gift card used in the purchase must be presented at the box office.
How do you redeem Regal App tickets?
Simply present your card at the box office on your next visit to redeem this ticket or redeem in the Regal mobile app.
How do I avoid convenience fee at Regal?
How to Get the Fandango Convenience Fee Waived
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
How do I contact Regal Cinemas?
1 (888) 462-7342
How do I get a refund on Fandango?
- Sign in to your Fandango VIP account you used to make the order.
- Open your Purchase History. (
- Find the order you want to refund and click Can’t make the show?
- Choose if you want to request a cash refund (minus convenience fee) or exchange for Fandango credit.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Continue.
Do movie theaters give refunds?
Michael Alexis, a refund expert, says anything within the theater management’s control is fair game when it comes to requesting a refund. “When you buy a movie ticket, it’s a simple contract: you agree to give the cinema money, and they agree to show you a film.
Can I use my regal points to buy tickets online?
Members can use a physical card or a virtual card created via the Regal Mobile App http://www.regmovies.com/mobile at the box office and concession stand. To receive credits during online purchase, members will need to enter their card number during the transaction.
Do you have to print Regal tickets?
Premiere print-at-home e-ticket must be printed and presented at the theatre box office. It cannot be redeemed when presented on a mobile device. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
Does Regal charge a convenience fee?
–There is a reduced convenience fee of $0.50 (plus applicable taxes) that apply to each reservation and any other admission ticket obtained in the same transaction. Regal can change convenience fees at anytime.
How do I get unlimited tickets with Regal?
Once sign up is complete, get your Unlimited ticket on the app, at the theatre box office, or theatre kiosks and get into the movies!
How To Join
- Download the free Regal App.
- Click on any Regal Unlimited™ banner and follow the steps.
- Pay in full or month to month by debit or credit card.
Does Fandango always charge a convenience fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie.
Does Sinemia cover convenience fee?
Sinemia provides a warning the first time a customer does not check in, and Sinemia does not charge a fee for the first misuse.” Monthly fee: $3.99 to $29.99.
Can I get a refund for Regal movie tickets?
Refund Policy: You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime. For purchases made via our Regal Mobile APP or the Regal website please call 1-877-Tell-Regal or 1-877-835-5734 option 2.
Can you bring blankets into Regal Cinemas?
Like most theaters, Regal does not allow patrons to bring in outside food and drinks. But that doesn’t deter patrons who surreptitiously hide their own snacks in purses and bags to avoid buying expensive sodas and popcorn at the multiplex.
Does Regal have discount Tuesdays?
All day Tuesday enjoy $6.45 tickets. Find Tickets and Showtimes! All day Tuesday enjoy $7.00 tickets.
How do you cancel Fandango tickets?
Suggested clip 92 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you refund Cineplex tickets online?
How can I refund my movie ticket? When you’re at the theatre, a ticket may be refunded up to 30 minutes after the feature film has started. If you purchased your tickets online and you are unable to make it to your show, contact our Guest Service team by pressing the “Contact Us” button below.
Can I get a refund on AMC movie tickets?
For tickets or food and beverage items purchased on our website or mobile app, you can receive a refund before the printed showtime. You can request this refund online, through the Tickets section on your AMC Stubs account or your confirmation email. Convenience fees cannot be refunded.