- Can I get a refund on Atom tickets?
- Can I cancel Harkins tickets?
- How do I contact my Atomic ticket?
- How do I get a refund from Movietickets com?
- Can I cancel online movie ticket?
- Can I cancel my cinema tickets?
- Does my 2 year old need a movie ticket?
- How much is a ticket for Harkins?
- Can you bring your own food to Harkins?
- How do I cancel my Justickets ticket?
- Can you get a refund on movie tickets bought online?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
From the website:
- Log in and click the arrow for the dropdown menu at the top right, next to your name.
- Click “My Tickets and Invites,” select the movie, then “View Ticket”
- Under Info tap “View Your Order Details”
- Scroll to the bottom to find the “Cancel Order” button.
- Click “Atom Cash” or “Refund”
Can I get a refund on Atom tickets?
Unfortunately, due to theater policy, there are no cancellations or refunds after showtime. Please contact a theater manager directly with any questions or concerns. If you’re still not satisfied after contacting the theater you may contact Atom Customer Support at email@example.com or 1-844-838-6284.
Can I cancel Harkins tickets?
You may cancel your My Harkins Awards membership at any time by contacting your nearest Harkins Theatres location or email us with the details through Contact Us or at GuestServices@harkins.com for assistance.
How do I contact my Atomic ticket?
How do I get a refund from Movietickets com?
Only select theaters offer refunds or exchanges. Check for theater refund policies during the purchase process. If you need to contact someone about your order, use the customer service form or call our customer service team at 1-888-440-8457.
Can I cancel online movie ticket?
Step 5: Select your booking and scroll down to the cancellation option. Note: Cancellation feature available for selected cinema only. The refund will be done according to the cancellation policy. To avail the cancellation feature, the users need to be logged in while transacting.
Can I cancel my cinema tickets?
Yes, you can cancel your booking up to 120 minutes (2 hours) before the performance provided you made your booking whilst logged in to your My Cineworld account. To cancel your booking simply login to your account, then select the ‘My bookings tab’ and select the ‘cancel booking’ option at the bottom of the page.
Does my 2 year old need a movie ticket?
AMC Age Policy. Senior tickets are valid for adults 60+. Child tickets are 2-12 years. Children under age 17 requires an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated performances.
How much is a ticket for Harkins?
Harkin Ticket Prices and Service Menu 2019
|Adults (ages 14 & up)||$12.99 – $15.95|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$9.50 – $12.95|
|Student Discount (with valid ID)||$10.50 – $13.45|
|Military Discount (with valid ID)||$10.50 – $12.95|
24 more rows
Can you bring your own food to Harkins?
Harkins Theatres on Twitter: “No outside food is permitted within the theatres.
How do I cancel my Justickets ticket?
How to cancel a ticket
- Log into My Account.
- Under My bookings click on ‘Order status and refund applications’
- Next to the ticket you want to cancel click ‘View details / apply for a refund’
- Follow the online instructions to cancel your tickets and request your refund.
Can you get a refund on movie tickets bought online?
Online Refunds: Once the showtime for the ticket has passed, tickets are not refundable. If your showtime has not passed, you can request a refund by providing the email address associated with your ticket purchase and the last 4 digits of your gift card or credit card.
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.