- How do I activate my Hoyts gift card?
- How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
- How do I become a member of Hoyts?
- How do I redeem my Hoyts points online?
- Where can I use my Hoyts gift card?
- Can you take food into Hoyts Cinemas?
- How much is Hoyts membership?
- How much is the Hoyts tickets?
- Do Hoyts dollars expire?
- How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
- How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
- Are Hoyts Rewards free?
How do I activate my Hoyts gift card?
Please proceed through the normal online booking process until you reach the payment stage.
Select gift card as your method of payment.
Enter the full gift card number and pin.
You will need to enter a credit card if there is a difference in the value of the gift card and total transaction amount.
How do I renew my Hoyts membership?
To renew a membership online follow the steps below:
- Login to your account (Click here AU or here NZ)
- Click on the symbol in the to right corner and select ‘My Account and then ‘Renew HOYTS Rewards’.
- Enter your payment details.
- Agree to the T&Cs.
- Select ‘MAKE PAYMENT’
How do I become a member of Hoyts?
Joining HOYTS Rewards
- You can join HOYTS Rewards Standard for FREE online, via the HOYTS App or in cinema.
- To join HOYTS Rewards you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand email address, a valid mobile number and must be 14 years of age or older.
- To join HOYTS Rewards, please click HERE for Australia and HERE for New Zealand.
How do I redeem my Hoyts points online?
To redeem online, members can redeem their HOYTS Points for eligible tickets:
- Log into your HOYTS Rewards membership.
- Select your cinema, movie title, session date and time.
- Locate the ticket type you require (i.e. adult) and select the number of tickets.
Where can I use my Hoyts gift card?
3.1 HOYTS E-Gift Cards can be redeemed at any HOYTS cinema in Australia at the Box Office, Candy Bar or online at Hoyts.com.au for tickets to any available movie session at any time as well as for any items at the Candy Bar.
Can you take food into Hoyts Cinemas?
No Outside Food And Drinks
Please note, no food and beverages sourced from outside HOYTS Cinema are allowed in the cinema.
How much is Hoyts membership?
$13 per year
HOYTS Rewards program and individual benefits have terms and conditions and an annual membership fee – see hoyts.com.au/myhoyts or App for full program T&Cs. ^ Restrictions apply to multiple Adult tickets, Corporate & Group purchases.
How much is the Hoyts tickets?
Hoyts Ticket Prices (AUS)
|Children||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$15.50 – $16.50|
53 more rows
Do Hoyts dollars expire?
HOYTS Points Balance & Expiry. Your HOYTS Points balance can be reviewed online by logging into your HOYTS Rewards account (click here AU or here NZ). HOYTS Points are valid for 2 years from the date they are earned and are used and expire in sequential order.
How much is movie of the week at Hoyts?
HOYTS – Login
Join Qantas Frequent Flyer for Free now (saving $89.50). Every week, HOYTS offers members the opportunity to see our selected Movie of the Week for just $10*!
How do you buy Hoyts tickets online?
How to Purchase Tickets Online
- To purchase your tickets online, visit our website, www.hoyts.com.au (AU) or www.hoyts.co.nz (NZ) and select the cinema and session that you’d like to see.
- At the ticket selection stage, select the amount of tickets required.
- Select the “CONTINUE” button.
- After selecting seats, press ‘CONTINUE’
Are Hoyts Rewards free?
HOYTS Rewards Standard tier is offered free of charge and provides immediate access to ticket offers under the Saver and Super Saver promotions, access to 10% off food and drinks and access to complimentary popcorn refills.