- How do I change the date on my bus ticket?
- How do I reschedule OurBus?
- Can I change my intercape bus ticket?
- What is reschedule redBus?
- Can I change my bus ticket time?
- Can I change my bus ticket?
- Do I need to print OurBus ticket?
- What is our bus?
- Does OurBus have outlets?
- How can I cancel my bus ticket?
- How long do bus tickets last?
- Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
- Search Ticket: Enter your ticket number and Email id and search the ticket.
- Choose Reschedule Date: Verify your ticket and choose a date to reschedule your journey.
- Confirmation: Select your bus and confirm rescheduling by paying the difference amount.
How do I change the date on my bus ticket?
New tickets will need to be purchased. You can change the date or time of your tickets by logging into My Account. Click “Change date/time” next to the journey you want to change, and follow the steps to select the new time and date.
How do I reschedule OurBus?
If you booked through Wanderu.com, you can cancel your ticket up to 30 minutes before departure.
- You can click on Cancel Ticket from your emailed ticket OR.
- Log in to the OurBus website or app.
- Go to “My Account” on the menu, then “My Passes.”
- Under upcoming, select the ticket you wish to cancel, then select “cancel.”
Can I change my intercape bus ticket?
Tickets purchased within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time may not be changed and if unused shall subsequently be forfeited. 3.3. To cancel or change a ticket, please notify the nearest INTERCAPE office, or the agent where the ticket was purchased, or call +27 (0)21 380 4400.
What is reschedule redBus?
Enter your ticket number and Email id and search the ticket. Choose Reschedule Date: Verify your ticket and choose a date to reschedule your journey. Confirmation: Select your bus and confirm rescheduling by paying the difference amount.
Can I change my bus ticket time?
Tickets are non refundable.
The travel date, time, customer name, and origin/destination are able to be exchanged. The ticket exchange must take place at least two (2) hours before the departure time (and date) specified on the ticket.
Can I change my bus ticket?
If you bought a Flexible fare you can refund or exchange your ticket for free. You need to make the exchange or refund request before the travel date of your original ticket. With all other fare types, your ticket is non-refundable but you can still change it for a $20 fee prior to your scheduled departure date.
Do I need to print OurBus ticket?
OurBus does not require a printed ticket to board the bus. An E Ticket is sent to you by email that you can load on most electronic devices.
What is our bus?
OurBus is a company that offers intercity and commuter bus routes serving cities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., Massachusetts, Illinois, Indiana, and Florida. The company’s first route in New Jersey launched in 2016.
Does OurBus have outlets?
OurBus is a technology company, we do not own or operate any buses. Some buses may not have the OurBus logo on the exterior.
How can I cancel my bus ticket?
To do so, you need to Click on the Customer Support link and proceed with the cancellation of ticket.You can also call our 24×7 customer care centre at 1800 102 8747 (Toll Free, All Major Operators) or 0124 – 462 8747 or mail us at Busservice@makemytrip.com.
How long do bus tickets last?
A single fare is valid for 90 minutes on bus, SkyTrain and SeaBus. Your fare is calculated from the time you tap at a card reader.
Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
(3) You may cancel your Booking in respect of any Service Component booked via this web site at any time prior to the scheduled date of use thereof by sending a cancellation notice firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Care Centre on 0861 915 4000.