- How can I redeem my HDFC voucher?
- Can I convert HDFC Regalia reward points to cash?
- Where can I use HDFC e voucher?
- How can I convert my HDFC reward points into cash?
- How can I redeem my HDFC Bookmyshow voucher?
- How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points without HDFC?
- Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
- Does HDFC reward points expire?
- Is HDFC regalia first card good?
- How can I use HDFC e voucher in Amazon?
- Can we redeem HDFC credit card points to cash?
- Do HDFC reward points expire?
- How can I redeem my HDFC reward points for flight?
- How do I redeem my Magicpin BookMyShow voucher?
- How do I redeem my BMS voucher?
- How can I use HDFC regalia voucher?
Redeem HDFC Reward points in the following way:
- Log into HDFC Bank NetBanking and enter the User ID / Customer ID and password.
- Go to the CARDS section at the top navigation bar.
- Click on the ENQUIRE tab on the left sidebar.
- You will be redirected to a new page post accepting the information that appears in a pop-up.
How can I redeem my HDFC voucher?
To redeem the code, visit the website of the retailer and sign in to your account. Once signed in, look out for a link that says Redeem Gift Code.
Can I convert HDFC Regalia reward points to cash?
As an HDFC Regalia/Regalia First Credit Card holder, you can redeem your reward points for a wide range of products and gift vouchers across electronics, apparel, travel, dining and more.
Where can I use HDFC e voucher?
When you book Flights, Hotels on HDFC Bank Diners Club International www.HDFCBankdinersclub.in using Diners Club International Voucher which you have redeemed against your points on the Diners Club International Credit Card, the booking is termed as Redemption Booking.
How can I convert my HDFC reward points into cash?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption’ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!
How can I redeem my HDFC Bookmyshow voucher?
Voucher can be redeemed ONLY on www.bookmyshow.com and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
How to Redeem the Book My Show (Winpin) Voucher :
- Log on to www.bookmyshow.com.
- Select Location, Movie, Cinema, Show Date & Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
How can I redeem my HDFC credit card points without HDFC?
To redeem HDFC credit card points, go to the HDFC Bank website, select “Net banking,” and click “Login” to sign into your account. Next, click the “Credit Cards” tab, then click “Register New Card.” Enter your four-digit PIN number and complete the registration form.
Can I redeem HDFC credit card points on Amazon?
To redeem your HDFC Reward Points, you need to have accumulated at least 500 points. HDFC Bank provides multiple ways of redemption for reward points. Credit cardholders can redeem their points according to their convenience using any of the 4 methods offered.
Does HDFC reward points expire?
Your reward points in HDFC credit card normally expire 2 years after accumulation. In case of money back card, your reward points (100 points = Rs. 15) can be redeemed against outstanding on your credit card bill.
Is HDFC regalia first card good?
Splurge to your heart’s content with the best-in-class rewards programme on your HDFC BANK Regalia First Credit Card. Earn 4 reward points* for every Rs 150 spent.
How can I use HDFC e voucher in Amazon?
To add a Gift Card:
- Locate the gift card code – This is a 16 digit hyphenated code (including hyphens) on your Gift card.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click View Amazon Pay Balance.
- In the field under Add Gift Card / Voucher Code to Account, enter your claim code and click Add to Your Account.
Can we redeem HDFC credit card points to cash?
Redeeming your HDFC credit card points can be done through net banking, customer care, through post or points+pay. However, HDFC does not allow you to pay your credit card bill with your reward points. The best option is to redeem the rewards online and opt for a voucher to get cashback on your card.
Do HDFC reward points expire?
The validity period of Reward points is only for 2 years, after which it will expire. You can redeem the reward points only against products, vouchers or services featured in the HDFC Bank Credit Card rewards under MyRewards redemption program.
How can I redeem my HDFC reward points for flight?
You can redeem your points for flight and hotel bookings. Continue the current steps to book Flight or Hotel in HDFC Bank SmartBuy https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com. Step 3: Enter the value/ amount for which you intend to redeem your points.
How do I redeem my Magicpin BookMyShow voucher?
Enter the 16 Digit Code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase.
Download the Magicpin App
- Download the Magicpin App.
- Register & Login.
- Go to the Voucher Section.
- Search & Select Bookmyshow Voucher(Worth Rs.150)
- Discount applied automatically.
How do I redeem my BMS voucher?
How To Redeem ?
- Log on to www.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow Mobile App.
- Select Location, Event, Venue, Show Date, Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
- On the payment page, click on “More Payment Options”
- Click on “Gift Voucher” tab to enter Gift Voucher e-code in the text box that appears.
How can I use HDFC regalia voucher?
Yes, there is a voucher generation charge of Rs. 99 per voucher, which will be debited from your card account. You can redeem your points to buy Regalia/Regalia First Vouchers by placing an online request via your HDFC Bank Internet Banking account .You will have a voucher code generated instantly and provided to you.