How to get old booked ticket history in IRCTC website
- Open IRCTC in chrome.
- Resize your chrome browser (make it smaller) by dragging the edges of your chrome browser.
- Now you will see a horizontal striped button on the top right corner.
- Click on cancelled tickets- That’s it.
- Now you will be able to see your booked tickets history-
How can I get my old booked ticket from Irctc?
Procedure To Retrieve Old Booked Ticket History:
- First, go to the new IRCTC Next Generation Website.
- Login to your account using username and password.
- After that tap on the My Account option at top right corner.
- Now go to the transaction and select the booked ticket history.
- Continue Reading.
How can I delete old ticket history in Irctc?
The procedure for deleting the passenger details are:
- Open IRCTC mobile with the appropriate PIN.
- Select ‘Booking’
- Customer Select ‘Passenger List’ icon.
- Select ‘Delete’ from ‘Options’
- Confirm if you wish to delete the entry.
- Passenger details will be deleted from the list.
How can I get ticket from Irctc?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.
How do I find booked ticket history?
Suggested clip · 46 seconds
How to get old booked ticket history in the new irctc.co.in website
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip