- Step 1: Login to URL irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password or download the app of IRCTC.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Plan my journey’ under the option for ‘Train Ticketing’
- Step 3: Select the journey date, train and continue the booking.
- Step 4: Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
How can I print my ticket from Irctc mobile app?
Follow the steps given below:
- Open IRCTC mobile with the appropriate PIN.
- Select ‘Booking’
- Select ‘Reservation’ icon.
- Select the ‘Book Ticket’ icon in IRCTC mobile & select the train for travel.
- Select ‘Add New ‘ from ‘Options’
- Enter the passenger details as requested in the screen and Select ‘Add’ in Options.
How can I download my ticket from Irctc?
Here’s How to Download IRCTC Ticket in PDF
Here, choose the ticket you would like to download and then click on Print E-Ticket option. There will then be a popup, click on Print option and then you’ll see your ticket and at bottom there will be another Print button, click on it once again.
Can I download train tickets to my phone?
Download the latest version of our app – available on iOS and Android. Choose the ‘Mobile Ticket’ option when booking on our app or website. If booking on the web, you’ll receive a confirmation email after purchase. Simply open it on your phone to download your tickets to the app.
How can I get e ticket from Irctc mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.