Just click on it and the log in tab will appear, log in using your ID and password and again click on the box at upper right corner.
now you will be able to see a my account option from where you can go to my transactions to booked ticket history.
How can I check my Irctc transaction ID?
Go to the official website of IRCTC- irctc.co.in- to check the status of your refund process. On the IRCTC homepage, click on ‘LOGIN’ which is written red color. On the new window opened, enter your username and password to login. Once you logged in, click on ‘My Transaction’ under the ‘My Account’ tab.
How can I check my Irctc refund status?
- Visit the IRCTC website.
- Click on the tab ? My transactions?
- Click on the tab ?Refund status of cancelled tickets?
- The cancelled refund page displays the details of your cancelled tickets with the ?transaction ID?
- Click on the ? transaction ID? to get the details of your refund.
What is transaction ID in Irctc ticket?
Transaction Id in any Rail ticket is an unique ID which shows your actual payment transaction to book the ticket using IRCTC website. No other ticket in IRCTC system can have the same Transaction ID( called TID).
How can I print my ticket from Irctc?
- Click on Print Ticket Option.
- Enter the PNR number.
- Click on Search Option.
- Your PNR number will be displayed.
- Select your PNR number.
- And Click on Print E-ticket Option.
- Select Print ERS (English) or Print ERS (Hindi)
- After selction your e-Ticket will Displayed.