- Can Paytm payment be reversed?
- How can I get my money back from Paytm?
- What is order ID in Paytm?
- What if I sent money to wrong account?
- What is initiate refund in Paytm?
- How much time does it take to refund money from Paytm?
- How can I get my money back from Paytm gift voucher?
- What is refunded back in Paytm?
- Can we delete Paytm account?
- How can I complain to Paytm?
- What is an order ID number?
Search for the type of order among Recharge & Bills, Shopping, Travel etc. or just find your order within the All tab.
- Tap on the order, scroll down a little and you’ll get a option of cancel the order.
- Specify your reason and apply for the cancel request.
Can Paytm payment be reversed?
Funds transferred once to a person cannot be claimed or reversed by Paytm.
How can I get my money back from Paytm?
For transferring the money back to the source, you can click on the Refund tab against that failed order from your Paytm Wallet. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your Bank’s policy.”
What is order ID in Paytm?
In this tracking, your transaction id is very simple, Open Paytm on your laptop> Login to your account> click Profile and select my orders from a drop down, every order comes with order id and transaction id.
What if I sent money to wrong account?
Here is a four-step guide to follow if you happen to make a wrong money transfer to an unknown beneficiary. Inform the bank: If you have made a wrong transfer, inform your bank immediately. If the funds have still not been transferred to the beneficiary’s account, your bank can block the fund transfer.
What is initiate refund in Paytm?
Refund your customer realtime: Easily initiate full or partial refund as per your requirement. You can initiate refund by tapping on the particular transaction once the transaction shows up Tap on Initiate Refund button. Complete & partial refunds are possible.
How much time does it take to refund money from Paytm?
Time of refund depends: If it is refunded to paytm wallet then it will refunded within 24hours (instantly in most cases). if it is refunded to bank (paid via net banking/debit card) then it will take 2 – 25 business days (totally depends on your bank).
How can I get my money back from Paytm gift voucher?
How can I redeem a Gift Voucher that I received as a Gift? You can redeem your Paytm Gift Voucher through the “Passbook” section of your Paytm App.
What is refunded back in Paytm?
Paytm will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to Your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then You will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of Your e mail. All refunds will be credited to Your semi- closed wallet.
Can we delete Paytm account?
This method is the easiest method to delete or disable your paytm account. Contact Paytm on this number 0120 3888 388 and request them to delete your paytm account. They will submit your request instantly over the call and after that, within 2 days your paytm account is deleted by them.
How can I complain to Paytm?
To file a complaint at the level 1, follow these steps:
- Go to paytm.com/care/ticket.
- Select the payments/Paytm wallet option.
- Select the particular wallet transaction regarding which you have the issue.
- You can also call their team of customer care representatives at their 24*7 helpline number – 0120 3888 3888.
What is an order ID number?
An Order ID is the number system that Amazon uses exclusively to keep track of orders. This number can be useful to the seller when attempting to find out certain details about an order such as shipment date or status.