Comcast does not offer any senior discounts on its monthly plans since it does offer the Internet Essentials plan that caters to seniors.
How do I get the best deal from Comcast?
Your Negotiation Plan
- Call Comcast. Call Comcast and navigate your way through their automated phone labyrinth to Comcast’s cancellation department.
- Cancel your service. Do not mince words.
- Listen to your offers.
- Ask for their manager.
- Negotiate a better deal.
Do cable companies offer senior discounts?
In some markets, Comcast offers a discount of 10 percent on their basic cable package if you’re a senior citizen.
Does Comcast have a plan for low income?
Comcast Internet Essentials. Internet Essentials is a high-speed, low-cost Internet service for eligible low-income households at a cost of $9.95 per month; wireless Wi-Fi is included.
Where can you get senior discounts?
Watch for these retail senior discounts:
- Ace Hardware: Grants seniors 10% off at participating locations.
- Amazon Prime: Offers a discounted membership to those with a Medicaid card.
- Kohl’s: Offers a senior discount of 15% every Wednesday.
- Ross Store: Features 10% off for seniors every Tuesday.