- Does Odeon offer NHS discount?
- What places do NHS discount?
- How do you get 2 for 1 Odeon tickets?
- How can I get NHS discount?
- Does Schuh do NHS discount?
- Does Matalan do NHS discount?
- Does decathlon do NHS discount?
- Does Clarks do NHS discount?
- Does Zizzi do NHS discount?
- How much are tickets at the Odeon?
- How can I get cheap movie tickets?
- Can you take food into Odeon?
- Does dunelm do NHS discount?
- Does IKEA offer NHS discount?
- Does Halfords do NHS discount?
- Do JD Sports do NHS discount?
- How much is student discount at Schuh?
- Does Schuh do blue light discount?
- Do Costa give NHS discount?
- Does Frankie and Bennys do NHS discount?
- Do students get discount at Matalan?
Does Odeon offer NHS discount?
Odeon offers discounts for teenagers (aged 13-17) and students – check online or call your nearest cinema to find out when you can get it.
Students will need to show a valid ID, and teens may be required to show ID as well.
If you have an NUS Extra card, you can also get an extra 25% off student tickets.
What places do NHS discount?
Where Can You Get NHS Staff Discounts?
- Ray-Ban: 20% NHS discount until 31st March 2019.
- Asics: 20% NHS discount for running shoes and clothing.
- Apple EPP store: up to 10% NHS discount.
- Moss Bros: end of season sale PLUS extra 20% off for NHS staff.
- Lovehoney: 20% NHS discount when you spend £40.
- Paperchase: 15% off for NHS staff.
How do you get 2 for 1 Odeon tickets?
HOW TO GET YOUR 2 FOR 1 CINEMA TICKETS
- Download the MEERKAT MOVIES app or visit comparethemarket.com.
- Log into or set up your comparethemarket.com account to activate your membership and claim your voucher code. You have one voucher code to use every Tuesday or Wednesday at any ODEON cinema.
How can I get NHS discount?
You can also show your NHS ID card in their stores to get the discount. Being an NHS worker enables you to apply for an individual Costco membership.
Follow the steps below to get your discount:
- Book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Call 0871 221 2878 and mention the NHS discount.
- Show your NHS ID at the entry gate.
Does Schuh do NHS discount?
Enjoy a 10% student discount on your online order
Claim a 10% schuh student discount on all full price, plus sale items. To unlock this discount, you need a valid matriculation card.
Does Matalan do NHS discount?
Matalan – Up to 1/2 Price Sale Plus 15% Off £30 Or More! Check out Matalan website for all exclusive deals and buy discount clothing, homeware, shoes & more online to avail the discounts as well as 2.5% cashback on top of your online purchase (no cashback will be paid on returned purchases / cancelled orders).
Does decathlon do NHS discount?
Information About Decathlon
All our discounts are free to use for everyone including NHS staff and Police officers, students may also be able to gain a Decathlon student discount.
Does Clarks do NHS discount?
Clarks. 10% NHS discount on full price
10% NHS Discount: This promotional offer is exclusive to users of Health Service Discounts. This promotion entitles you to 10% off selected full price adult styles online at www.clarks.co.uk. Customers are required to use their unique code within 30 minutes of receiving it.
Does Zizzi do NHS discount?
Zizzi 30% off mains
Get 30% off main courses at Zizzi when you register with VoucherCodes* and dine in at most of its restaurants until Fri 8 Mar. The voucher’s good for a maximum of eight people at the participating restaurant you choose when registering.
How much are tickets at the Odeon?
Odeon Cinema Prices (UK)
|Teen (Ages 13-17)||£7.50 – £10.50|
|Student (Valid student card required)||£8.00 – £10.50|
|Senior (Ages 60+)||£7.50 – £11.00|
|Adult (Ages 18+)||£10.95 – £13.95|
56 more rows
How can I get cheap movie tickets?
How to Get Cheap Movie Tickets: 8 Ways to Save at the Cinema
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
- Find a free screening.
Can you take food into Odeon?
That doesn’t mean you can take it whatever you want though – Cineworld and Vue have a “strict no hot food or alcohol policy”. Odeon has a similar policy: “You can bring your own food/drink as long as it’s not hot or alcoholic.”
Does dunelm do NHS discount?
Dunelm NHS Discount. Dunelm is a British home and furnishings retailer, founded in 1979. The retailer offers products for inside and outside the home, and for children. Customers can shop by room, product range, need, or by offers.
Does IKEA offer NHS discount?
Ikea Family is a free loyalty scheme, and its members get an extra 10% off sale prices.
Does Halfords do NHS discount?
Voucher can be used with Halfords Click & Collect service. Reserve your items online and present your voucher when you collect your order in-store to receive your NHS discount.
Do JD Sports do NHS discount?
JD Sports student discount and delivery
Students can enjoy a 10% discount on products using JD Sports student discount through UniDays. Or try the new JD X Unlimited Delivery to get Unlimited UK Next Day Delivery for one year for £9.99.
How much is student discount at Schuh?
With a 10% student discount, Schuh is definitely a favourite with students across the country.
Does Schuh do blue light discount?
Blue Light Card. The discount service for the Emergency Services, NHS and Armed Forces. We provide discounts online and on the high street through a physical Blue Light Card.
Do Costa give NHS discount?
Costa Coffee – 10% discount with your ID badge (not eligible at all stores please check). As an NHS member of staff you can pick up a Privilege Card from the Customer Service Desk which entitles you to an extra 10% discount at a range of designer brands.
Does Frankie and Bennys do NHS discount?
All NHS employees get 25% discount off their bill at Frankie & Benny’s after 5pm. You will probably need to show your ID badge.
Do students get discount at Matalan?
More information about Matalan
As well as stores up and down the country they have an online shop which always has some great deals on top brands. There is no longer a discount for students with a regular student card or an NUS Extra card.