It is the country””s largest grocery store chain.
Discount: Kroger provides the Senior Citizen Reward Club.
Seniors receive a 5% to 10% discount off of the total purchases on the first Wednesday of every month at select locations.
What grocery stores offer senior discounts?
- Farm Fresh. 5% discount every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Hy-Vee. Varies by location.
- Piggly Wiggly. Varies by location.
- BI-LO. 5% savings on Wednesdays with a Senior Bonus Card.
- Harris Teeter. 5% off every Thursday.
What age is Kroger senior discount?
The grocery chain began offering the discount to shoppers 59 and older in the early 2000s, granting them 10 percent discounts on Kroger-brand products. It was the only senior citizen discount program among major grocery store chains in Texas.
Does Target have senior discounts?
Target Announces Senior Discount For Anyone Who Self-Identifies As Age 60 Or Older. From the Babylon Bee: MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Confirming its commitment to celebrating inclusivity, Target announced in a blog post Thursday that it will now grant a 10% senior discount to any person who self-identifies as age 60 or older.
What airlines offer senior discounts?
Here are the various airlines that offer discounts and the ways you can take advantage of their deals.
- American Airlines. American Airlines and its partner airline American Eagle offer senior discounts for those 65 and over.
- Southwest Airlines.
- British Airways.
- United Airlines.
- Delta Airlines.
- Deal Sites.