- Does E ticket need to be printed?
- Can I travel without printout of I ticket?
- How can I print my train ticket?
- How can I get railway E ticket?
- Can we show ticket on mobile?
- How can I print my railway E ticket?
- Can I travel with photocopy of train ticket?
- What is the difference between i ticketing and e ticketing?
- Is message enough for train ticket?
- Do I need to print Irctc ticket?
- How can I print my old railway ticket?
- How can I get railway ticket by SMS?
- How can I download train ticket from Irctc app?
- How can I print my ticket from Irctc app?
- How can I download Irctc ticket PDF in Mobile?
No need to carry train e-ticket prints.
All that you have to show is the SMS you have received as acknowledgement of purchase of a ticket from the IRCTC on your mobile phone to the ticket examiner on the train.
In case one is carrying a laptop, showing the e-mailed ticket will be sufficient proof.
Does E ticket need to be printed?
By it’s very name, an “Electronic Ticket”, or an “E-ticket” is not a physical item – it’s just an entry in a computer system. As a result, you do not need to physically present any specific document at time of check-in in order to get your boarding pass. So technically, no, you do not need to print anything out at all.
Can I travel without printout of I ticket?
E-ticket holders are now permitted to travel without printout of ticket and can travel with SMS sent by IRCTC alongwith valid Photo ID proof in original. E-ticketing is also helpful in saving environment by controlling pollution as people do not have to travel to Rail Reservation Offices to buy tickets.
How can I print my train ticket?
- Click on Print Ticket Option.
- Enter the PNR number.
- Click on Search Option.
- Your PNR number will be displayed.
- Select your PNR number.
- And Click on Print E-ticket Option.
- Select Print ERS (English) or Print ERS (Hindi)
- After selction your e-Ticket will Displayed.
How can I get railway E ticket?
This page explains about how to get E-Ticket from IRCTC
- Register as an individual. Registration is FREE.
- Login by entering your user name and password.
- The “Plan my travel” page appears.
- If the From/To station selected by you are correct in the route of the train then :
- Select e-Ticket option.
Can we show ticket on mobile?
You can now book your railway tickets on your mobile phone and show the SMS to the travelling ticket examiner as a proof. Indian Railways has recently launched a new facility called ‘M-ticket’ that allows passengers to board a train without taking a printout of the booked ticket — the SMS is proof enough.
How can I print my railway E ticket?
Now go to the Print Page option, select Menu->File->Print. Once you log into IRCTC, go to Booked Ticket History and enter the PNR. Your ticket will appear. Select the picture and click Print E-Ticket.
Can I travel with photocopy of train ticket?
Can a photocopy of a railway ticket be accepted? But yes according to railway rules traveler needs to have original ticket in case of ticket booked through Reservation Centers. In case of ticket booked through irctc.co.in you can show either SMS,email or ticket printout along with valid ID Proof.
What is the difference between i ticketing and e ticketing?
The nomenclature is confusing but here’s the difference: iTicket – Fancy name for a paper ticket bought through their website. The ticket is sent through courier to the delivery address specified. This is the same as the ticket you get when you buy from a railway booking counter.
Is message enough for train ticket?
Tickets can be booked on the mobile website: www.irctc.co.in/mobile. The simple authorised SMS will have all the vital details, and when displayed through laptops/palmtops/mobile phones combined with valid photo-id in original shall be treated as a valid ticket, an official said.
Do I need to print Irctc ticket?
E-Ticketing by IRCTC is helpful in protecting environment by saving paper. E-ticket holders are now permitted to travel without printout of ticket and can travel with SMS sent by ITCTC alongwith valid Photo ID proof in original. to buy tickets. E-Tickets can be booked from the comfort of homes and offices.
How can I print my old railway ticket?
- Goto Your Mail Inbox and search for ‘ticketadmin’ which will be the mailer of irctc tickets.
- You can Also Goto IRCTC Account->Booked Ticket History, Select Ticket and Get a Print out.
How can I get railway ticket by SMS?
You can send PNR number to 139. You will get sms reply. It costs 3 Rs. IRCTC must have sent you sms at the time of booking to the mobile number given by you (or the default number).
How can I download train ticket from Irctc app?
- Step 1: Login to URL irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password or download the app of IRCTC.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Plan my journey’ under the option for ‘Train Ticketing’
- Step 3: Select the journey date, train and continue the booking.
- Step 4: Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
How can I print my ticket from Irctc app?
Follow the steps given below:
- Open IRCTC mobile with the appropriate PIN.
- Select ‘Booking’
- Select ‘Reservation’ icon.
- Select the ‘Book Ticket’ icon in IRCTC mobile & select the train for travel.
- Select ‘Add New ‘ from ‘Options’
- Enter the passenger details as requested in the screen and Select ‘Add’ in Options.
How can I download Irctc ticket PDF in Mobile?
Here’s How to Download IRCTC Ticket in PDF
Here, choose the ticket you would like to download and then click on Print E-Ticket option. There will then be a popup, click on Print option and then you’ll see your ticket and at bottom there will be another Print button, click on it once again.