AMC Theatres – Your student ID can score you reduced ticket prices at select AMC theatres on Thursdays.
Cinemark – Save on admission with your student ID.
Student discount days and times vary at participating Cinemark locations, so check with your nearest venue first.
How much are movie tickets with student discount?
AMC Ticket Prices
|Adults (ages 13 & up)||$13.69|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$12.69|
|Student Discount (Only On Thursdays)||$12.69|
|Military Discount (After 4P.M.)||$12.69|
21 more rows
Does AMC give a student discount?
In general, student discounts are only available on tickets — not concessions or other merchandise. If your local AMC doesn’t offer a student discount, other ways to save at the box office include: AMC Stubs: AMC Stubs is a movie rewards and discount program.
How can I get discounted movie tickets?
How to Get Cheap Movie Tickets: 8 Ways to Save at the Cinema
- Click the banner below for local movie deals on our site.
- Purchase a dinner-and-a-movie package.
- Go to the matinee.
- Check for a senior discount.
- Check for a student discount.
- Browse discount movie ticket apps like DealFlicks.
- Find a free screening.
What can you get with a student discount?
Just for being a student, you can get discounts on your auto insurance, cell phone plan, and more.
- State Farm Insurance: State Farm’s Good Student Discount offers up to 25% off it you get good grades.
- CorePower Yoga:
- Jiffy Lube:
- Nationwide Insurance:
- 24 Hour Fitness: