- How do you use Fandango tickets at the theater?
- How do I redeem my Fandango Mobile Ticket?
- Can you scan movie tickets from your phone?
- Do you have to print tickets from Fandango?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
- How much are Fandango tickets?
- Do you have to print online movie tickets?
- How do you return tickets on Fandango?
- How much is on my Fandango gift card?
Consumers can buy the movie tickets via their mobile device and take their handset straight to the theater ticket-taker, who scans the phones’ bar code.
According to the Fandango, this allows the customer to bypass the box office windows and kiosks.
How do you use Fandango tickets at the theater?
How To Use A Fandango Gift Card
- Visit Fandango.com or the Fandango app.
- Choose a movie using the search box and pick a showtime.
- Specify the type and amount of tickets.
- Log into your account or check out as a guest.
- Under payment specific ‘Use Fandango Gift Card’
- Enter the gift card number and PIN and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Complete My Purchase’
How do I redeem my Fandango Mobile Ticket?
Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater) Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you. Select a show time and checkout. Under the payment section, click on Use Gift Card and enter your gift card code and pin (if available).
Can you scan movie tickets from your phone?
Select theaters allow you to have your tickets delivered to your mobile phone. A barcode will be delivered to your phone via SMS text message. The ticket taker will scan the barcode in the SMS text message at the theater.
Do you have to print tickets from Fandango?
It’ll depend on the theater chain, but typically you don’t need to print out tickets to see a movie. Also, at theaters like this you can likely stop by a kiosk or at their concierge and use the confirmation number from your e-mail from fandango to print out tickets at the theater.
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.
How much are Fandango tickets?
How Much Does Fandango Charge? As I mentioned earlier, the typical convenience fee for buying a ticket via Fandango is $1.50. However, these prices may vary by area. If you’re seeing an IMAX movie, you’re looking at as much as $2 per ticket for the convenience fee.
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).
How do you return tickets on Fandango?
Suggested clip 82 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How much is on my Fandango gift card?
How can I check the balance remaining on my Fandango gift card? You may check the available balance on your Fandango gift card in one of two ways: Check your balance online here. Call Fandango at 1-866-857-5191.