- Can you refund movie tickets Fandango?
- How do I return Fandango tickets?
- How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
- How do I avoid Fandango convenience fee?
- Can I get a refund on a movie ticket?
- Do you have to print online movie tickets?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
- How do you use Fandango?
- How much is on my Fandango gift card?
- Can I cancel booked movie tickets?
- Does a 2 year old need a movie ticket?
- Can you cancel booked cinema tickets?
According to Fandango’s FAQ, you can request to exchange or refund movie tickets up until the posted showtime, but the instructions on how to request a refund are frustratingly vague.
How do I request a refund for movie tickets on Fandango?
Can you refund movie tickets Fandango?
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You’ll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime.
How do I return Fandango tickets?
Suggested clip 75 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
Request a refund now. Refund or exchanges at the theatre’s box office: Tickets may be exchanged or refunded at the theatre’s box office any time before the showtime. To exchange cinemark.com ticket purchases at the theatre, the credit card or gift card used in the purchase must be presented at the box office.
How do I avoid Fandango convenience fee?
How to Get the Fandango Convenience Fee Waived
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
Can I get a refund on a movie ticket?
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You’ll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Ticket Policy.
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.
How do you use Fandango?
How To Use A Fandango Gift Card
- Visit Fandango.com or the Fandango app.
- Choose a movie using the search box and pick a showtime.
- Specify the type and amount of tickets.
- Log into your account or check out as a guest.
- Under payment specific ‘Use Fandango Gift Card’
- Enter the gift card number and PIN and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Complete My Purchase’
How much is on my Fandango gift card?
How can I check the balance remaining on my Fandango gift card? You may check the available balance on your Fandango gift card in one of two ways: Check your balance online here. Call Fandango at 1-866-857-5191.
Can I cancel booked movie tickets?
Movie tickets booked through BookMyShow cannot be cancelled once the payment is completed and tickets are confirmed. But, if the show is cancelled by theater due to some reasons, then you will get refund to your bank account.
Does a 2 year old need a movie ticket?
Child tickets are 2-12 years. Student tickets are 13+ with a valid student ID. Not all ticket types are available for all performances. Children under age 17 requires an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated performances.
Can you cancel booked cinema tickets?
Yes, you can cancel your booking up to 120 minutes (2 hours) before the performance provided you made your booking whilst logged in to your My Cineworld account. To cancel your booking simply login to your account, then select the ‘My bookings tab’ and select the ‘cancel booking’ option at the bottom of the page.