- Can I print mobile tickets from Ticketmaster?
- How do mobile tickets work?
- Can print at home tickets be scanned from phone?
- Do you need to print tickets?
- How do I get my mobile ticket from Ticketmaster?
- How long does it take Ticketmaster to print tickets?
- Can my ticket be scanned on my phone?
- What is Mobile E ticket?
- How does Ticketmaster mobile tickets work?
Can I print them instead?
Sometimes, mobile tickets are the only way tickets are delivered.
If you bought mobile transfer or mobile tickets on StubHub, they’re not printable.
You’ll need to scan them from your mobile phone to get in to the event.
Can I print mobile tickets from Ticketmaster?
When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout – your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you. To print your tickets, use the browser on your desktop, laptop or mobile device and login to your Ticketmaster account.
How do mobile tickets work?
A new technology called mobile ticketing delivers tickets right to your cell phone. You don’t even have to print them out. The tickets arrive as a text message with a special barcode. When you show up at the event, they’ll scan the barcode, and you’re in the door!
Can print at home tickets be scanned from phone?
If you have selected Print-at-Home as your delivery option, you will need to print and take a physical copy of your tickets to the venue. You will not be able to show your tickets on your phone screen at the venue, as the barcode will need to be printed in order for venue staff to scan and validate your ticket.
Do you need to print tickets?
There is a good amount of information on your ticket, and it is always preferred that you print your ticket so that you have access to that information in your hands. Printing your ticket is not required to attend an event, unless otherwise stated on your e-ticket.
How do I get my mobile ticket from Ticketmaster?
How To Access Your Ticket(s) Using the Mobile Website:
- Open web browser app and go to ticketmaster.com.
- Tap the menu icon on the top left of your screen and click “My Tickets.”
- Sign in and tap on your order.
- Click the “View Tickets” button to access your tickets.
- Present barcode to get scanned for entry and you’re in!
How long does it take Ticketmaster to print tickets?
Can my ticket be scanned on my phone?
Download the Ticketmaster app and sign in. Tap My Events to locate your order and view your tickets. To get in, you’ll simply scan your ticket right from your phone.
What is Mobile E ticket?
Mobile E-tickets are tickets in which barcodes are emailed to the recipient to download. Unlike Email Delivery tickets, Mobile E-tickets must be displayed on a smartphone to gain entry to an event.
How does Ticketmaster mobile tickets work?
When you shop with Ticketmaster and your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout, your mobile phone is your ticket. At the event, your tickets will be scanned from your phone’s wallet.