According to Fandango’s FAQ, you can request to exchange or refund movie tickets up until the posted showtime, but the instructions on how to request a refund are frustratingly vague.
How do I request a refund for movie tickets on Fandango?
Can I get a refund on Fandango?
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You’ll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Ticket Policy.
How do I get a refund from fandango?
- Sign in to your Fandango VIP account you used to make the order.
- Open your Purchase History. (
- Find the order you want to refund and click Can’t make the show?
- Choose if you want to request a cash refund (minus convenience fee) or exchange for Fandango credit.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Continue.
How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
Request a refund now. Refund or exchanges at the theatre’s box office: Tickets may be exchanged or refunded at the theatre’s box office any time before the showtime. To exchange cinemark.com ticket purchases at the theatre, the credit card or gift card used in the purchase must be presented at the box office.
How do you cancel Fandango tickets?
Suggested clip · 92 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip