- How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
- How do you cancel Fandango tickets?
- Can I get a refund on AMC movie tickets?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
- How do you get your money back from fandango?
- How do I get a refund from Regal app?
- How do I avoid Fandango fees?
- Do you have to print Fandango tickets?
- How can I cancel my movie tickets online?
- What are black Tickets AMC?
- Does AMC allow outside food?
- Can you bring water to the movies?
According to Fandango’s FAQ, you can request to exchange or refund movie tickets up until the posted showtime, but the instructions on how to request a refund are frustratingly vague.
How do I request a refund for movie tickets on Fandango?
How do I get a refund on movie tickets?
Request a refund now. Refund or exchanges at the theatre’s box office: Tickets may be exchanged or refunded at the theatre’s box office any time before the showtime. To exchange cinemark.com ticket purchases at the theatre, the credit card or gift card used in the purchase must be presented at the box office.
How do you cancel Fandango tickets?
Suggested clip · 92 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I get a refund on AMC movie tickets?
For tickets or food and beverage items purchased on our website or mobile app, you can receive a refund before the printed showtime. You can request this refund online, through the Tickets section on your AMC Stubs account or your confirmation email. Convenience fees cannot be refunded.
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.
How do you get your money back from fandango?
- Sign in to your Fandango VIP account you used to make the order.
- Open your Purchase History. (
- Find the order you want to refund and click Can’t make the show?
- Choose if you want to request a cash refund (minus convenience fee) or exchange for Fandango credit.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Continue.
How do I get a refund from Regal app?
Refund Policy: You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime. For purchases made via our Regal Mobile APP or the Regal website please call 1-877-Tell-Regal or 1-877-835-5734 option 2.
How do I avoid Fandango fees?
How to Get the Fandango Convenience Fee Waived
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
Do you have to print Fandango tickets?
However, if you’re buying online in the first place – Remember to print your tickets. Most theaters have an automated kiosk where you can either swipe your credit card or other form of ID and print your tickets from Fandango.
How can I cancel my movie tickets online?
Cinemas with a Cancellation Feature:
- Steps to cancel the tickets:
- Step 1: Go to the BookMyShow official website i.e. in.bookmyshow.com.
- Step 2: Login with your registered email address.
- Step 3: Go to the hamburger option(right bottom corner)
- Step 4: Select the purchase history from the Booking history(right top corner)
What are black Tickets AMC?
Black Tickets are valid for one admission to any movie. These tickets are subject to surcharge for : 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, Dolby®, AMC Prime®), alternative content, dine-in-theatres, film festivals, special theatrical presentations and premium services.
Does AMC allow outside food?
While some theaters request no outside food be brought in, AMC Entertainment Inc., one of the country’s largest movie chains, has an outright ban. People who ignore the rule can be asked to leave. In the suit, Thompson stated that he brought his own food to the theater until folks were banned from bringing snacks in.
Can you bring water to the movies?
Yes! Actually, bottled water is the only beverage a guest can bring into a movie theater without ever being hassled over. If they bring their own bottle, even an empty one that they’ll fill at the fountain, that is perfectly up to them.