- How do I change my ticket on Fandango?
- How do I avoid Fandango fees?
- How do I view my tickets on Fandango?
- Does Fandango charge a fee?
- Do you have to print online movie tickets?
- How do I cancel a purchase on Fandango?
- How do I avoid Ticketmaster fees?
- Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
- Does Fandango charge a monthly fee?
Instead of a refund, you may wish to exchange your movie ticket(s) for another movie and/or show time.
Exchanging your movie ticket(s) will allow you to keep the movie ticket price and the per-ticket Convenience Fee as a stored credit in your account, subject to certain eligibility restrictions as described below.
How do I change my ticket on Fandango?
Suggested clip · 95 seconds
How to Exchange Fandango Movie Tickets – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I avoid Fandango fees?
How to Get the Fandango Convenience Fee Waived
- Check Out Online Coupon Sites.
- Join Fandango VIP.
- Purchase Your Tickets Directly Through the Theater Website.
- Buy Your Tickets the Old-Fashioned Way.
- Go on Discount Days.
- Keep Snack Purchases to a Minimum.
- Use Your Rewards Points.
How do I view my tickets on Fandango?
Once you have signed in to your Fandango VIP account, visit the ‘My VIP Account’ page. Your most recent purchase and a list of all your movie ticket purchases will be found in your ‘Purchase History’. For details on how to get your tickets at the theater use the ‘View Order Details’ link.
Does Fandango charge a fee?
When buying tickets on Fandango, you’ll be charged a convenience fee. The general Fandango convenience fee is $1.50 for standard and 3D movie tickets, and $2 for IMAX tickets, although the fees may vary by location or depending on the particular movie. Print the ticket(s) out at home and bring them to the theater.
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).
How do I cancel a purchase on Fandango?
- Sign in to your Fandango VIP account you used to make the order.
- Open your Purchase History. (
- Find the order you want to refund and click Can’t make the show?
- Choose if you want to request a cash refund (minus convenience fee) or exchange for Fandango credit.
- Select a reason for refunding and click Continue.
How do I avoid Ticketmaster fees?
The best way to avoid Ticketmaster/Live Nation fees is to purchase directly from the venue box office.
Is it cheaper to buy movie tickets online?
Buying tickets online is convenient, right? Too bad you get charged a fee for that convenience. Most booking sites charge $1 to $2 for you to use the service, making your tickets even more expensive. Even if you want to snag tickets for a hot movie in advance, head right to the box office and don’t pay added fees.
Does Fandango charge a monthly fee?
There is no cost at all to set up a FandangoNOW account. There is also no monthly subscription cost and no commitment whatsoever. You only pay for the movies and TV shows you want to watch. The cost for rentals or purchases varies by title.