- Can I cancel my Cineplex tickets?
- Can you return a movie ticket?
- How do I cancel a cinema ticket?
- How do you transfer Cineplex tickets?
- Can I refund movie tickets I bought online?
- Can you exchange movie tickets for a later time?
- Does a 2 year old need a movie ticket?
- How much is a movie ticket?
- How do I cancel just tickets?
- How can I cancel Paytm movie ticket?
- Can we cancel ticket on BookMyShow?
- How do you use Cineplex E tickets?
- Can you share scene points?
- How do I get a refund from Regal app?
- Does movie tickets com charge a fee?
- Do you have to print online movie tickets?
Can I cancel my Cineplex tickets?
How can I refund my movie ticket?
When you’re at the theatre, a ticket may be refunded up to 30 minutes after the feature film has started.
If you purchased your tickets online and you are unable to make it to your show, contact our Guest Service team by pressing the “Contact Us” button below.
Can you return a movie ticket?
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You’ll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Ticket Policy.
How do I cancel a cinema ticket?
Cinemas with a Cancellation Feature:
- Steps to cancel the tickets:
- Step 1: Go to the BookMyShow official website i.e. in.bookmyshow.com.
- Step 2: Login with your registered email address.
- Step 3: Go to the hamburger option(right bottom corner)
- Step 4: Select the purchase history from the Booking history(right top corner)
How do you transfer Cineplex tickets?
To share your movie tickets:
- Open the app.
- Tap on MY TICKETS.
- Tap on SEND TICKET.
- Add a Recipient’s Name.
- Tap SEND TICKET.
- Select how you would like to share the ticket, e.g. Message, Email. The person you send the ticket to will then get a link and will need to click and accept the ticket.
Can I refund movie tickets I bought online?
Sign-in to your account to access your tickets even faster. Request a refund now. To refund cinemark.com ticket purchases at the theatre (minus the online fee), the confirmation number and credit card or gift card used in the online purchase must be presented at the box office to process a refund.
Can you exchange movie tickets for a later time?
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You’ll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime.
Does a 2 year old need a movie ticket?
Child tickets are 2-12 years. Student tickets are 13+ with a valid student ID. Not all ticket types are available for all performances. Children under age 17 requires an accompanying parent or guardian (age 21 or older) to attend R rated performances.
How much is a movie ticket?
Regal Ticket Prices
|Children (<11 years)||$10.00 – $13.00|
|Adults||$10.50 – $13.50|
|Seniors (ages 60+)||$10.00 – $13.00|
80 more rows
How do I cancel just tickets?
How to cancel a ticket
- Log into My Account.
- Under My bookings click on ‘Order status and refund applications’
- Next to the ticket you want to cancel click ‘View details / apply for a refund’
- Follow the online instructions to cancel your tickets and request your refund.
How can I cancel Paytm movie ticket?
Go to the paytm app home page, click the emoji on the top right, and click on My Orders. You will see your movie booking there. Click on it, and click Cancel Booking. You will be refunded only the ticket price, and not the Cancellation Protect charge and convenience fee.
Can we cancel ticket on BookMyShow?
All you need to do is click on the booking you wish to cancel under the ‘Purchase History’ section and hit the cancel tab. When you click on the cancel tab you get an option to select between refund to source or BookMyShow Cash.
How do you use Cineplex E tickets?
How do I purchase tickets using the Cineplex app?
- SIGN IN to your Cineplex account.
- Select the movie you want to watch and tap SEE SHOWTIMES.
- Swap theatre locations and date, if you need, using the drop downs.
- Select the showtime you want to attend.
- Select ADD to add the type of ticket(s) you wish to buy and PROCEED.
Can you share scene points?
Can I transfer my SCENE points to a friend or family member? SCENE points are currently non-transferable. You can, however, treat your friend or family member to as many free movies as you’d like. Or you can redeem 1,500 points for a $10 Cineplex Gift Card at Cineplex.com.
How do I get a refund from Regal app?
Refund Policy: You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime. For purchases made via our Regal Mobile APP or the Regal website please call 1-877-Tell-Regal or 1-877-835-5734 option 2.
Does movie tickets com charge a fee?
Most online booking sites will charge you a fee to buy tickets online, so it’s always best to go a little early and buy the tickets from the actual box office. For example, AMC charges a “convenience” fee to order tickets online. Currently that fee will cost you $1.42 per ticket.
Do you have to print online movie tickets?
If you have a smartphone, you can pull up your receipt when arriving at the theater, or you can print your tickets at your local library. Do I have to print the movie ticket(s) I’ve ordered online? It is not necessary to print the movie tickets (unless it is written on the website of the movie theater).