NEW DELHI: You can now book your unreserved train ticket through your mobile phone as railways has launched a new IRCTC app for unreserved ticketing.
The app will also be linked to cab aggregators such as Uber and Ola through which passengers will be able to book their cabs as well.
Can I book unreserved ticket online?
The passenger can also approach UTS booking counter to take ticket printout. After booking Paper ticket, Passenger can go to the journey originating (source) station to take ticket print out from any of the ATVM there, by entering his/her registered mobile number and booking ID.
How can I book unreserved train ticket in Irctc?
Passengers can book tickets by following these steps:
- Log into the app and select ‘Book Ticket’ option.
- Select ‘Normal Booking’ option on the next screen.
- Enter the source and destination stations.
- Select number of passengers, class, and train type in the next screen.
Can I book general ticket in Irctc?
5. No Advance Ticket Booking Allowed, Only Unreserved Tickets. You cannot book any advance ticket on the UTSonMobile app. The new IRCTC app does not allow you to book a ticket in advance, as the app only supports bookings and cancellations for unreserved tickets.
How do I book a UTS ticket?
Suggested clip · 109 seconds
How to Book Local Train Tickets Via UTS App – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip